Home

WPN radio shows

Posted By: 80C

WPN radio shows - 05/06/14 08:07 PM

I will try to make this short but this has been on my mind for a while now.
I started my part time ADC business about a year ago when I found t-man. I have learned so much from every person that has shared their knowledge on this site. Then I found out about the WPN and I couldn't believe that people would spend 2 hours telling others how to be successful in this business or how to catch a certain animal, pitfalls to avoid and the list goes on and on! I have listened to every show multiple times and I can promise you that there are a few things I learned that literally saved me thousands of dollar because I would have made some big mistakes thinking I had it under control.
I never met or talked to Robb personally but when he passed away I was first very sad for his family but also very sad for this industry because I figured the shows would end. Then Mike Flick steps in to take on a big role that probably doesn't have a ton of financial reward but takes a big commitment.
I wish I could have told Robb thank you personally but I cant. However, I do have the opportunity to thank Mike for stepping up to the plate and to say thank you to all of you pros that have taken the time to be on the shows.
I can only speak for myself and my son when I say, "If I had to pay for all of that knowledge, I could never afford it."

If you have not taken advantage of this resource, I urge you to start. if you are new or been around a while, I promise you will learn something. I hope to one day be able to give back and be a contributor on a future show or shows.

Mike, a sincere thank you for picking up the torch and running.

Sincerely,
Richard Waite
Posted By: BigBob

Re: WPN radio shows - 05/06/14 08:35 PM

Amen Bro!
Posted By: DaveK

Re: WPN radio shows - 05/06/14 09:25 PM

That was very nice. Goes to show that many support better competition. Do it right...or go home.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: WPN radio shows - 05/06/14 09:49 PM

Dave, I'm already at home. If I could find a place that makes a decent omelet, I wouldn't be. Very frustrating when your restaurant is closed.
Posted By: Mike Flick

Re: WPN radio shows - 05/06/14 10:39 PM

Thanks for that 80C, I guess I just have a sort of family feeling talking with people who know my frustrations, and the feeling of a job well done. I like sharing what I know, and its not a one way street either. I've learned as much as I have taught. The day you think you know it all is the day you start falling behind.
I miss Robb too, and lets not let his memory slip away. After all, it was his idea to start these shows, and after his passing I kicked the idea around about keeping it going, but it was Mike Hurley and Adam who really motivated me to actually do it. I hope we can keep it going for another 7 years. I really hope to see you all there, or on the wildlife pro network.
Thanks again guys!
Posted By: Jonesie

Re: WPN radio shows - 05/07/14 12:56 AM

there is a lot of info in those shows. glad you got something out of them.
Posted By: Timberline Trapp

Re: WPN radio shows - 05/07/14 01:42 AM

Ok, help me out here. What is WPN? And where is it found?
Posted By: ritrapper

Re: WPN radio shows - 05/07/14 10:11 AM

http://forums.thewildlifepro.net/
Posted By: Mike Hurley

Re: WPN radio shows - 05/09/14 11:08 AM

Mike Flick is really good with those shows, He has enough knowledge to fill'ith many buckets... We simply provide Mike a playground with the forum and Network of people over there.
When we bought that network from Eddie Russel we seen a opportunity to get good information out to good people and to new people that are coming to the industry. Im glad to be a active part of it and I will keep it going for many years to come!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums