Home

Congratulations Dave Schmidt

Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Congratulations Dave Schmidt - 04/03/14 03:01 PM

Dave caught his first two foxes and I figured that deserved a new post. Foxes all over the state of Missouri are now shuddering in terror.

P.S. A customer told me that he had to repair his porch roof twice from a raccoon trying to dig in. When he heard her scratching on the third night, he ran out to scare her away. "You know what she did when she saw me?" "She started digging faster!"
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Congratulations Dave Schmidt - 04/03/14 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann
A customer told me that he had to repair his porch roof twice from a raccoon trying to dig in. When he heard her scratching on the third night, he ran out to scare her away. "You know what she did when she saw me?" "She started digging faster!"

Might have had babies in there.
Posted By: coonwacka

Re: Congratulations Dave Schmidt - 04/03/14 07:50 PM

Great Job Dave!
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Congratulations Dave Schmidt - 04/03/14 08:06 PM

BigBob, that was my first thought but supposedly she never got inside. Who knows? Customers are not the greatest source of correct information. We have a cage set for her and if she's got a litter inside I'm sure we will be informed.
Posted By: Dave Schmidt

Re: Congratulations Dave Schmidt - 04/04/14 01:17 AM

Thanks, Wink, coonwacka. Funny job - several entries around this long porch slab; at least one gap (settling) was over 3' wide. Told the customer that he could have any of several species in there - or two species at opposite ends of the slab.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums