Home

Serious business opportunity and prod R&D help

Posted By: WILDCHILD1976

Serious business opportunity and prod R&D help - 03/19/14 03:27 PM

Good morning to all

My name is David Dilworth and I own CHAOS WILDLIFE MGT. OUTTA NYS. I have been in business 7 years now but have dedicated my entire life to the great outdoors. Since I have been in business it has always been just me. I have had very little help and as a result I have had to develope systems to get all of my work done.

Along the way I have also tried many different products that imo are out dated and need touch ups. Most of the ideas are based on the products ive used, but feel they could be smaller in size regarding the frame, but more cubic inside volume. Also have ideas for one system to handle all sizes of animals, under most circumstances, with minor but fast adjustments.

I also feel that all of the products will save time, easier dispatch and just makes more sense. For sure imo if and when these products develope they will change the game, and a new line of products will start to emerge with the new thought process. improvements to what im thinking persay.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, or if anyone does develope products with the needed resources please contact me in general or PM me thanks

David Dilworth
www.chaoswildlife.com
Posted By: DaveK

Re: Serious business opportunity and prod R&D help - 03/19/14 03:41 PM

Jim comstock...
© 2024 Trapperman Forums