Home

Worst Drivers in the United States ( Top Ten )

Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Worst Drivers in the United States ( Top Ten ) - 12/22/13 11:37 PM

While Louisiana is the worst, and southern states make up most of the rest, when we start travelling north, Dave Schmidt must be getting a lot of tickets to put Missouri in the top ten. And Dave Salys is no slouch either. Montana made it also.

I hate to brag, but before I stopped drinking beer, you could always count on Wisconsin to be a leader. Just doing my part to keep Wisconsin roads safe. ( My wife says I could keep them really safe if I took the bus. 'Cause there ain't any )
Posted By: trapmando

Re: Worst Drivers in the United States ( Top Ten ) - 12/23/13 01:12 AM

So Carolina was second. Most of the drivers were from other states, retirees..Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.
Posted By: ADCofWMt

Re: Worst Drivers in the United States ( Top Ten ) - 12/23/13 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: trapmando
So Carolina was second. Most of the drivers were from other states, retirees..Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Pretty much the same here
Posted By: BUD25

Re: Worst Drivers in the United States ( Top Ten ) - 12/24/13 01:50 AM

Women drivers number 1
Posted By: Phil Nichols

Re: Worst Drivers in the United States ( Top Ten ) - 12/27/13 03:22 PM

My MIL was blind as a bat. She ran over a road kill bloated deer once. Old people (except me) should each have an Obama supplied chauffeur.
Posted By: USMC47 🦫

Re: Worst Drivers in the United States ( Top Ten ) - 01/01/14 04:48 AM

I hate SC drivers. I think we should be able to travel with missiles on our trucks for the guys who drive side by side while there's no one in front of them for eleventy billion miles.
Posted By: trapmando

Re: Worst Drivers in the United States ( Top Ten ) - 01/01/14 11:15 AM

You forgot bumper to bumper
© 2024 Trapperman Forums