Home

Billy has some competition

Posted By: 1st RiverRat

Billy has some competition - 10/04/13 03:10 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr08Y0MCMlo
Posted By: Dave Schmidt

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/04/13 03:25 AM

Oh, boy...another primping Bubba to make our industry look like clowns.
Posted By: Richard w

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/04/13 04:08 AM

So stupid
Posted By: ETexTrapper

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/04/13 05:20 AM

And of course, he's from TEXAS! That's just great!!!
Posted By: Animals Only

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/04/13 09:47 AM

Nothing like cruelty to animals in the name of ratings. Why arn't the peta people all over this crap.
Posted By: TJP

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/04/13 12:32 PM

This idiot is billy combined with turtle man and a little Shelby. Very dissapointed in tv.
Posted By: Muddawg

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/04/13 12:48 PM

Wonderfull.... Here we go again.

Just yesterday, I had a guy who saw the sign on the side of my truck and wanted to klnow if I was in business with Turtle Man.

I answered with a quick "NO!" I told him ,"The biggest thing that sepparates me from Turtle Man is, I've got some SENSE!"

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/04/13 02:04 PM

Sad thing is Bonehead Billy actually stopped in my town on his way to Gator Country. One of my wife's co-workers got his autograph. Moron!!!!
Posted By: Eric Arnold

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/04/13 02:23 PM

This guy is the sidekick on Relentless Pursuit with Tim Wells.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/04/13 03:11 PM

Funny, it should be Texas which has the weakest NWCO laws in the nation. I'm with Animals Only, these guys need to be prosecuted for animal cruelty.
Posted By: Mike K.

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/04/13 03:46 PM

The MAN, the BLEACH, the LISP - daring to set new trends in the WCO field. Coming soon to a trailer park near you! Rated pretty stupid.
Posted By: Baxter

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/04/13 03:54 PM

Speechless
Posted By: HD_Wildlife

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/04/13 04:49 PM

Hard to believe animal planet which at one point would have never shown this type of individual and the acts
he is portraying is now just full of them. They went from one extreme to the other.

The worst part is what was stated by muddawg and some others. People literally ask you these questions when
you deal with wildlife if they watch tv. Are you the wildman or the turtleman, or billy? Its not going to stop because
people love animals and they love to watch nut jobs and therefore this is someones new cake mix formula for making
cash!

Hate it, but know it is only going to get worse.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/04/13 05:29 PM

It's never really been about the animals to these folks (the antis and libs) but all about the money and power.
Posted By: Paul Antczak

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/04/13 06:09 PM

X2
Originally Posted By: Baxter
Speechless
Posted By: Robb Russell

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/04/13 06:30 PM

Antczak It puts a whole new jaded spin on the 3D's to me.
Posted By: Paul Antczak

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/04/13 08:01 PM

And the 4th is DUMB like Paul Wink said!
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/04/13 08:29 PM

Did I just hear my name mentioned? I just watched the clip and now you know why I watch reality shows like Star Trek and the Marvel movies. If I remember correctly, Billy is a Master pest control technician and the guy on Duck Dynasty was the starting quarterback ahead of Terry Bradshaw in college. ( They were classmates ) Where did this guy from Texas last work? A beauty salon?

One thing that I am still going to repeat is that in spite of not watching any of these programs, they are still one of the best things that has happened to our industry. Your phone is ringing more because people are aware of what we do for a living. I can remember when people asked me what I did for a living ( Usually because of advertising on my shirt or jacket ) and then they looked at me like I was lying. No more! They actually seem relieved that there are people in our line of work that shave!
Posted By: Muddawg

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/05/13 10:32 AM

Maybe, but because of Turtle Man, a lot of the calls I get think I'm supposed to solve their problem for a pecan pie or a pound cake.

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/05/13 01:40 PM

Never done a job for a pecan pie but I did do one for a load of hay for my horses. Hay was really high that year cause of the drought too!!!!
Posted By: USNret

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/05/13 08:03 PM

That guy is what happens when Turtle Man and Dog the Bounty Hunter have a kid together.
Posted By: Nathan Krause

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/05/13 08:06 PM

I just did a skunk job for a Sony DCR-VX2000 camera and a package of venison sausage.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/05/13 08:23 PM

I am really proud of ETex and Nate! If we all did jobs for barter, we wouldn't even have a Washington D.C. You may not believe this, ( I have a hard time myself ) but I once traded a very good doctor, a raccoon removal job for a cure on what looked to me like some kind of leprosy on my hand. We both did our jobs!
Posted By: Nathan Krause

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/05/13 08:35 PM

I enjoy bartering.

Really hoping I get a call soon from someone with a 14' jon boat and mud motor who needs animals removed. Trapping season is fast approaching and I want to run a really long water line this year.
Posted By: mchitwood

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/05/13 08:44 PM

Did a raccoon removal for a new wireless fence system for my dogs once. Guy worked for them and I came out WAY ahead on the deal.

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/05/13 11:26 PM

Good thing about that coyote job/hay trade was I have gotten quite a few referrals from that man. He's the type of man around here that people really respect what he says and listen to him. Think I came out really good in that trade.
Posted By: sgs

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/05/13 11:35 PM

Bartering!? I'm all for it.

Nate, I just turned down a jon boat. Wouldn't fit on the Jeep. And from the look of the trails I'd say there's more than one skunk under that trailer.
Posted By: LT GREY

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/06/13 12:07 AM

Does that guy think he looks good with that dyed beard and bleached blond long hair ?
W T...?
Posted By: Dave Schmidt

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/06/13 02:45 AM

Well, somebody thinks he looks good...somebody in Hollywood. 'nuff said.
I guess it must sell commercials; that's all that matters.

Re: Billy has some competition - 10/06/13 02:51 AM

Just hope all of the non-Texans don't judge the rest of us by the bonehead. Talk about embarrassing blush
© 2024 Trapperman Forums