Home

Frog control

Posted By: 1st RiverRat

Frog control - 05/30/13 04:39 AM

If my newly made lake that the flood brought in doesn't move away from my house soon I will be doing some frog control. Almost makes it hard to go to sleep. They aren't leopards which are great catfish bait or bulls or they would be in the fryer by now.
Posted By: Nathanfalls116

Re: Frog control - 05/30/13 04:40 AM

Get rid of the frogs and then You'll be Doing insect control....
Posted By: Peskycritter

Re: Frog control - 05/30/13 06:16 AM

Must be a pile of coon out there every night doing there best . You ever been called to a house coverd in frog turds . Looks just like bats got in a turd fight .
Posted By: ritrapper

Re: Frog control - 05/30/13 04:02 PM

Its funny that you bring that up.Last night was warm and wet up here and
the noise from the tree frogs was deafening.I have an above ground pool that we havent opened yet and fhere were at least 30 of them climbing up the outside of the pool
Posted By: Robb Russell

Re: Frog control - 05/30/13 04:38 PM

Tropical storms and Hurricane excessive rainfall have caused some serious frog problems here in the past . WpN did a podcast on frog control if you want to learn some methods in use today.

http://www.blubrry.com/wildlifecontrol/324557/frog-control/
Posted By: Peskycritter

Re: Frog control - 05/30/13 06:39 PM

Well they said we need to be more like France and they eat a lot frogs
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Frog control - 05/30/13 08:16 PM

um Pesky, I do eat a lot of frogs. ( Okay, they are at every Chinese buffet ) The tree frog, however, would not make a great meal. ( Well, unless you are trying to hit the high notes )
Posted By: Jim Bethell

Re: Frog control - 05/31/13 12:04 AM

In my area, toads make more noise this time of year than frogs.
Posted By: 1st RiverRat

Re: Frog control - 05/31/13 01:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Peskycritter
Must be a pile of coon out there every night doing there best . You ever been called to a house coverd in frog turds . Looks just like bats got in a turd fight .

No thats a new one on me. Worst I ever saw was a roof that was a roost for mallards .

Story goes I fell in a lake when I was 2 yrs old and wearing a diaper going after a frog. Aint slowed down much since.
Posted By: Mike Flick

Re: Frog control - 05/31/13 10:39 PM

I ate little tiney frogs over seas. You just have to get a bunch. Then they all go into boiling water to kill them. From there you just fry the heck out of them and eat the head, bones, guts and all. They are pretty good actually as long as you are hungry.
Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann
um Pesky, I do eat a lot of frogs. ( Okay, they are at every Chinese buffet ) The tree frog, however, would not make a great meal. ( Well, unless you are trying to hit the high notes )
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Frog control - 05/31/13 10:45 PM

Mike, as tantalizing as that sounded, I'm going to stick to just the legs.

Re: Frog control - 05/31/13 11:43 PM

They ar kinda like frog flavored potato chips, but snakes like them too!
Posted By: trapperpaw

Re: Frog control - 06/01/13 03:08 AM

Mike if I find out you made that up after I eat a bunch of little fried frogs I'm gonna get even. What kind of frogs were they. Just curios Pesky how many calls have you had of houses covered in frog turds or should I get a pair of pliers and get the hook out of my mouth?
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Frog control - 06/01/13 03:35 AM

I tree frogs,,,,,,tree frogs usually start around valentines day in Washington,,,,,,,

Re: Frog control - 06/02/13 03:25 AM

Not sure what kind they were, It was either eat em or go hungry. All the men in the village were collecting them. In the day time we went hunting, and if it rained at night we would grab frogs.
Posted By: Baxter

Re: Frog control - 06/04/13 06:15 PM

What about glue boards and drift fence
© 2024 Trapperman Forums