Home

Southeastern NTA

Posted By: cooter1

Southeastern NTA - 03/16/13 12:45 AM

The Florida Trappers Association will be hosting the SE NTA convention this year in Live Oak, FL. It will be help on May 3,4, and 5th. We are looking to add as many dealers and tailgaters as we can get. Please get ahold of me, or the NTA convention director on the NTA page.We will be having some folks from the tv show Swamp People down on Saturday. Willie, Junior, and Terresa wil be there all day. Come on down and see some of old Florida, and I look forward to seeing many of you southern trappers. Thanks, Cody Sikes.
Posted By: cooter1

Re: Southeastern NTA - 03/16/13 08:25 PM

Posted By: dakota741

Re: Southeastern NTA - 04/14/13 11:55 AM

Three weeks left! Cant wait to go.

Jim
Posted By: warrior

Re: Southeastern NTA - 04/14/13 02:03 PM

Not going to be able to make it. frown

I really want to be there but our bee club holds it's annual picnic that weekend and seeing as how I am the big cheese and MC this year it would be bad if I was a no show.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Southeastern NTA - 04/14/13 04:13 PM

To bee or not to bee, that is the question.

Re: Southeastern NTA - 04/14/13 04:28 PM

Paul, if you only just knew how many times my phone rings in a day with beework and the number I have scheduled to cut or trap out you understand how fitting your jibe is.

Re: Southeastern NTA - 04/14/13 04:30 PM

Seriously, when I close out the trapping jobs I have going now I will not be taking on anymore (for the duration of bee season) and I'm seriously weighing the bat work.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums