Home

2013 Resolutions (for this forum)

Posted By: Phil Nichols

2013 Resolutions (for this forum) - 12/31/12 11:36 PM

I resolute myself to limit my posts and responses to one less than Winlkleman.

ps: This forum is a whole lot more respectful than Trap Talk. Keep up the good work.

Happy and prosperous New Year in this greatest country on the planet.

Yours in trapping,

Annie and Phil
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 2013 Resolutions (for this forum) - 12/31/12 11:53 PM

Improve the professionalism of the industry through use of this board.
Posted By: warrior

Re: 2013 Resolutions (for this forum) - 01/01/13 12:02 AM

I will endeavor to be more active at the state level trying to get nwcos more organized in this state.
Posted By: csims723

Re: 2013 Resolutions (for this forum) - 01/06/13 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By: warrior
I will endeavor to be more active at the state level trying to get nwcos more organized in this state.

I will endeavor to assist you however I can........
Posted By: Robb Russell

Re: 2013 Resolutions (for this forum) - 01/06/13 08:29 PM

Originally Posted By: warrior

David Richard Chris I hope you try to bring your State Level meeting to Moultrie Oct 18th, Something we can plan on now.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: 2013 Resolutions (for this forum) - 01/06/13 09:26 PM

I will endeavor to keep my mouth shut. Okay, Mrs. W and I have had this exact discussion not more than a couple of hours ago. While there are some things that need further discussion, my lovely bride reminds me that the only person in the world that likes to hear the sound of his voice more than me, is our new pastor. ( This is not a compliment )

I will try, in 2013 to only add something of value. ( But it can still be funny ) Anyway, I wish all of you the same success in this business that the Winkelmann family has had over the last 25 years. We wouldn't trade a minute of it and I'm guessing that the closeness of our family has already impacted the third generation of perspective operators/owners.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums