Home

Angie's List

Posted By: Anonymous

Angie's List - 12/15/12 06:48 PM

My team did an outstanding job this year. I am excited to announce that our customers gave us high marks on Angie's List, and we earned the Super Service Award for 2012 in both Pest Control and Animal Removal.
http://www.crittercatchersinc.com/news/PressReleases/AngiesList2012.pdf

I have noticed a few other animal control companies be awarded, and hope that more join the ranks. Only 5% of the companies on Angies List get the award....and there is nothing to prohibit them all being from this industry.

If you received the award - post it here!
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Angie's List - 12/15/12 11:13 PM

Guess who? Last several years.
Posted By: Kermit

Re: Angie's List - 12/15/12 11:46 PM

Paul I thought Craigs list was the dating site.Congrats on the award.Didn't know they were giving awards

Re: Angie's List - 12/16/12 12:22 AM

Yeah Kermit, I guess a Super Service Award on Craig's List would really be something special.
Posted By: Dirk Shearer

Re: Angie's List - 12/19/12 02:26 PM

Dave,

We have won the Super Service Award Numerous times. In fact there were a couple of times we got it and I neglected to fill out the form for accepting it. OOOPS.

We used to stay on top of that until they made all the restrictions about advertising it. They seem to have most of that straightened out in the last two years, and we plan to take better advantage of the award from here on out.

Congratulations!!!!
Posted By: Big Bear Wildlif

Re: Angie's List - 12/21/12 12:11 PM

We recieved it last year . But only one job from Angies List this year here in Ct. I even paid their $65 a month fee for extra coverage, but it isn't working.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Angie's List - 12/21/12 01:52 PM

Thanks guys. We probably had a dozen customers provide feedback.
Posted By: ProFox

Re: Angie's List - 12/24/12 05:10 AM

I got it this year too! Congrats!
Posted By: John Pearson

Re: Angie's List - 12/24/12 03:13 PM

Congrats to you! We received it in 08, 11, and 12 and probably get about 15 jobs per year from Angie's List.
We've tried their print advertising a few times and it really didn't amount to much work, so we stick to the free advertising for now.
Posted By: HD_Wildlife

Re: Angie's List - 02/18/13 06:36 PM

Bringing this back to the top, wondering are there only animal removal or pest control available for categories?
Do they have wildlife control/bird control or is that more about your profile?

Finally have some clients who use this and decided to start paying more attention to it.

Thoughts?

Justin
Posted By: ProFox

Re: Angie's List - 07/21/13 08:28 AM

Justin give me a call and I'll tell you all about my experiences with Angie's list.
Posted By: Big Bear Wildlif

Re: Angie's List - 07/21/13 09:48 AM

I did a job a few days ago and the customer told me that I was no longer on Angies list. Must be because I refused to pay their $86 per month for advertising that got me zero jobs last year. Guess they got upset and yanked me off. OOh well.
Posted By: Robb Russell

Re: Angie's List - 07/21/13 01:03 PM

Quote:
"I agree with the other complaint about Angie's List. It is not necessarily reliable.

As a member, I posted complaints about contractors I used and after a few months, those complaints would be gone. One of my contractors told me that he received a negative rating and complaint by an Angie's List Customer... all he had to do was call Angie's List and request it be removed (his company is also a member of Angie's List). "

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angies-Lis...Internet-364982

Re: Angie's List - 07/21/13 03:04 PM

Wait a minute. Didn't I just read on here that someone wasn't even allowed on Angie's list because of shoddy work? We had one unfavorable rating on Angie's list and they said "Good, that makes you look human".
Not everyone is going to love you all the time. If you have 99% great ratings and one bad one, nobody is going to care.
Posted By: G Hanold

Re: Angie's List - 07/21/13 05:35 PM

Angie's list is pretty much non existent around here. I've been listed for a few years and have zero reviews the last I looked. People just won't pay for it here.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums