Home

Where I work

Posted By: Anonymous

Where I work - 10/26/12 09:33 PM

I'm so blessed to see views like this all day long! They can HAVE that office job. Thank you Lord!
Posted By: DAVE SALYS-CWCP

Re: Where I work - 10/26/12 09:39 PM

Nice! Wish I could post you a picture. My last deck exclusion job a couple weeks ago we had elk bugling on the mountain side above us. And when I'm out on the prarie doing prairie dogs you can see forever, after all this is Big Sky Country.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Where I work - 10/26/12 09:58 PM

Antczak, I'm guessing that the picture you posted was probably not taken anywhere near Sussex.

Re: Where I work - 10/26/12 10:42 PM

No this is Waukesha, Can't you tell?

To the left about 3 miles is where I hang my hat.

I'm itch en to catch some of these mtn yotes. I set 4 today by our horse pasture.

Re: Where I work - 10/26/12 10:43 PM

Dave my sis lives in Kalispel. I need to get out there. She says our mtns are hills.
Posted By: Baxter

Re: Where I work - 10/27/12 01:29 AM

I would take pictures but I don't think you guys would like 20somethings in string bikinis. That is my sceanery.
Posted By: Ron Scheller

Re: Where I work - 10/27/12 02:22 AM

Paul.... My wife and I took a mini-vacation a couple weeks ago and stayed in a cabin on Dale Hollow Lake (Celina area). The terrain was awesome. Driving around the lake was not only a blast (roller coaster-like roads) but also some awesome scenery. I've also rode several off-road motorcycle events in your area and loved it.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums