Home

Anybody going to the Michigan trappers convention

Posted By: Peskycritter

Anybody going to the Michigan trappers convention - 08/15/12 03:41 PM

I'm planning on going up Saturday . Not sure what kinda demos they have planned this year but they should be good . I have got some great deals on trapping stuff there in years past . Won a nice scoped in 30-06 last year . My kids are the big winners at the convention as the MTA surly has targeted good times for them .
Posted By: bluebill

Re: Anybody going to the Michigan trappers convention - 08/15/12 08:47 PM

I will be there.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Anybody going to the Michigan trappers convention - 08/15/12 09:44 PM

I expect a group picture!
Posted By: bluebill

Re: Anybody going to the Michigan trappers convention - 08/15/12 10:39 PM

Pesky smells like skunk. I'm not getting near him.
Posted By: wiggler

Re: Anybody going to the Michigan trappers convention - 08/15/12 11:11 PM

group hug photo!!!! woooooohooooooooooo !!! i will be there!

Re: Anybody going to the Michigan trappers convention - 08/15/12 11:49 PM

I've herd more than one vender say Michigan has the best convention . Ive herd more than one say they did better in Michigan than the nationals . Love that big dinner after the meeting . Last year I took 1.800 bucks and came home with a hundred and monster pile of trap stuff . New rifle . Good people running the MTA here and they truly pour there heart and soul into it . Seen the president brake down in tiers talking his passion for the MTA . The guy sure gets into the face of the DNR and has got a lot of laws change to the better . He makes every single kid he talks to smile and makes them feel special and fired up for season . Great guy great trapper . Got his daughters pic on the front cover of the Michigan hunt and trapping guide holding a trapped muskrat . He got in the face of the DNR about that to . Said why has there never been a trapper on the front page . Can't wait to meet you guys I'll be there Saturday with my boys .
Posted By: wiggler

Re: Anybody going to the Michigan trappers convention - 08/16/12 01:04 AM

if you see a fat guy with no hair... thats not me.... ill be wearing my A.B.S. shirt.. but im still fat.. but very good looking... you wont miss me. whistle

Re: Anybody going to the Michigan trappers convention - 08/16/12 01:12 AM

Ok that's fine Wiggler I'm fat to , I'll buy you lunch . You should know what I look like . Not sure what I'll be wearing . Just talked to my son and he got pulled over by the police today . He wasn't driving , cop pulled them over because he didn't feel the animals were moving around like they should be In the cage traps . Really are kidding me . I tell ya if they ever pulled my dad over for something like . Let's just say it would get bad and I hope I'm not there .
© 2024 Trapperman Forums