Home

Little me took this bat job away from me

Posted By: Peskycritter

Little me took this bat job away from me - 08/11/12 07:58 AM

Don't get me wrong makes my day my youngest boy at 13 can beat me to the bat problem . The people had a large hole in there drywall from water damage . I just got hung up on that hole . So I'm scratching my head and the boy is getting things done . He does have a eye of a eagle . Was driving down the edge of this fence row one time trapping coyote . It was one of them days when about every set you have out clicks . well he goes look at that buck I go where . He goes I seen the tips of his horn . I go ya right . So I turn around and pull up on this ten point laying with a doe . Nice buck two days before gun season . Well back to the bat problem . Gets a little weird having your 13 year old explaining to you infront of the customer what the problem is . Well what ever main thing problem was solved I would have found it . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q92uSVc3p84&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Little me took this bat job away from me - 08/11/12 11:16 PM

Yeah, my son did the same thing to me, but in our case Pesky, that should be no surprize at all!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Little me took this bat job away from me - 08/11/12 11:34 PM

Paul - you must be very proud. Still looking forward to meeting PJ someday...
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Little me took this bat job away from me - 08/11/12 11:48 PM

Dave, the proper way to raise your offspring is to not let them get a big head. One of P.J.'s customers called the office and was complaining bitterly about how a professional company such as ours, couldn't catch a couple of skunks. So I took the matter personally and went out and redid the sets and added three more cages. The next day we had 4 skunks in five traps. We ended up with ten, which is more than the customer had budgeted, ( Too bad ) but at least we didn't hear about our lack of professionalism anymore!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Little me took this bat job away from me - 08/11/12 11:50 PM

smile
© 2024 Trapperman Forums