Home

foam guns

Posted By: iayogi17

foam guns - 08/09/12 07:20 PM

Are all foam guns created equally? I'm in the market for some new foam guns and just wanted to hear what some of your ideas are
Posted By: Barehunter

Re: foam guns - 08/09/12 07:50 PM

Other than being expensive, I'm well pleased with my Todol Pageris. Very critical that you read and follow directions to a tee however.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: foam guns - 08/09/12 08:22 PM

Okay, advice second hand; per my son ( who actually does the work ) " Tell Alan Huot to stick those cheap guns where the sun don't shine " This coming from someone who doesn't have the faintest idea what "operating instructions" are! And, of course, you can't raise heck with your biggest money maker. ( Okay, make that the second biggest money maker; the person that answers the phone, is by far, the biggest one! ) And, in this case, happens to be the person who spent just oodles of time in labor giving birth to that son!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: foam guns - 08/09/12 09:01 PM

here...here.

Re: foam guns - 08/09/12 09:39 PM

Hey Rick,I will guarantee you, that as much money as P.J. makes me spend at WCS, Alan would get me personally reinstated!
Posted By: trapper4hire

Re: foam guns - 08/10/12 12:14 AM

I use the economy foam gun about $32 or so from WCS. ussually get about 2 years out of them before they go bad, butI only do 20-30 bat jobs/yr.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: foam guns - 08/10/12 12:29 AM

You do 20-30 per year,,,,????? WOW!!! I would love to see the pictures.... I have been to your web site and no pictures....

By the way????? what is a foam gun used for??????

Re: foam guns - 08/10/12 12:39 AM

Just googled ya,,,,,,, man you do good on bats for not placing.....What is your secrete??????????

Re: foam guns - 08/10/12 12:48 AM

Vinke, that white stuff floating on top of your beer, how do you think it got there?..............Rrright..foam gun!

Re: foam guns - 08/10/12 12:50 AM

backwash?,,,,,,,,,
Posted By: trapper4hire

Re: foam guns - 08/10/12 01:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Vinke
Just googled ya,,,,,,, man you do good on bats for not placing.....What is your secrete??????????

Pulled All keyword advertising on 6/1. I'm admittedly a small timer. I had several large projects to complete in june and didnt want more than I could handle (not interrested in anything but 1 part time employee), and all of july I stayed busy enough with out turning net advertising back on. Its getting slow now though (only have 12 trapping jobs currently)..... so I'll probably turn keywords back on sunday night. Google me monday if your not too hung over to remember.

But to answer your question my SECRET (not secrete?) to getting bat jobs is to have them reffered to me by people who dont offer the service. ITS FREE. several medium sized pest control operators in my area reffer me out for all their wildlife calls, also i get quite a few refferals every year from the wildlife district office, its in my home town and some of the guys there have known me since i was a kid.

Interesting how you mock me as if 20-30 bat jobs is a lot. It's not.

Just checked out your website LMAO, hypocrite.
Posted By: iayogi17

Re: foam guns - 08/13/12 01:45 AM

well I tried a great stuff gun (just to see)and pur foam cans don't fit the same in that gun. sol on my part
© 2024 Trapperman Forums