Home

Virginia Fox Farm / Local ADC Business Attacked

Posted By: Jaxjaguarss

Virginia Fox Farm / Local ADC Business Attacked - 08/09/12 03:20 PM

The Animal Liberation Front is claiming responsibility for the recent attack on D & S Nuisance Animal Control in Elkton, Va. The ALF press release states:

“On the night of August 5, the Animal Liberation Front visited the only known fur farm in the state of Virginia, Scott D’s Fox Farm in Elkton. We opened every one of the few cages at, giving thirteen beautiful foxes a chance at new lives in the nearby Shenandoah National Park. As we watched a few of them immediately scurry off to freedom, we damaged the machinery that allows Scott to continue his day-to-day operation confining and torturing these sensitive creatures. Scott, it appears that this is a hobby providing you only supplementary income –it is our commitment to free your prisoners and cost you more than you make until you shut down. To those nationwide who also seek justice for the innocent, your nearest fur farm is at most a state away. Take action for animals. -ALF”

Scott is a great guy personally and in the ADC/Trapping world. Always willing to help others. Damage to his property/equipment is approximately $25k-$30k.
Posted By: Robb Russell

Re: Virginia Fox Farm / Local ADC Business Attacked - 08/09/12 03:32 PM

No doubt it- These are our real enemies and they are terrorists in every sense of the word!

Re: Virginia Fox Farm / Local ADC Business Attacked - 08/09/12 03:34 PM

Robb:

The FBI is investigating it as a Domestic Terrorism case.
Posted By: Mike Flick

Re: Virginia Fox Farm / Local ADC Business Attacked - 08/09/12 04:18 PM

The A.L.F has been responsable for several attacks across the country. While I was living in San Diego they burned the county animal shelter to the ground, disabled construction equipment, and burned new construction, and lots of other nasty stuff.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Virginia Fox Farm / Local ADC Business Attacked - 08/09/12 07:13 PM

I don't freakin understand They are flat out saying they did it. Put the dirt bags in JAIL! I worked for a mink ranch for 5 years and still visit my old boss when Im in Wisconsin. These mink get HUMAN grade food. They are kept disease free. Ranch fox and mink are domestic they have no clue how to hunt for food. Compare them to you lap dog to a coyote. These critters know that they get fed at a certain time every day.
I remember a friend of mines mink ranch was raided years ago. They popped the tops on all his breeder cages. These mink ended up at paper mills, the Harley plant, Run over on the road, killed by dogs.
It just burns me up to see those postings and they still are free roaming the streets and eating salads!
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Virginia Fox Farm / Local ADC Business Attacked - 08/09/12 08:25 PM

Posting links to an anti site only helps them, and is not allowed here.

Re: Virginia Fox Farm / Local ADC Business Attacked - 08/09/12 08:28 PM

You cant arrest someone when you dont know who they are. They are quick to claim the responsability of taking out the objective when its over, but they dont leave a call back number for some reasion.
Posted By: Peskycritter

Re: Virginia Fox Farm / Local ADC Business Attacked - 08/09/12 09:24 PM

Wonder if them guys that attacked that mink farm in Ontario are still in jail . I think the judge gave 20 years each . Canada does not play with crime .
Posted By: 1st RiverRat

Re: Virginia Fox Farm / Local ADC Business Attacked - 08/10/12 02:46 AM

I know of several mink farms attacked here in IA and some cattle that were turned loose causing accidents on the hwy injuring several people. The ALF claimed they were responsible.

Re: Virginia Fox Farm / Local ADC Business Attacked - 08/10/12 02:51 AM

The best thing you can do when you are working ADC and think someone looks shady is pull your cel phone and act like you just took a picture of them. Ive done this before and they peel off fast!

Re: Virginia Fox Farm / Local ADC Business Attacked - 08/12/12 05:55 PM

ttt
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Virginia Fox Farm / Local ADC Business Attacked - 08/12/12 08:37 PM

Oh come on Jaxjaguarss, I hate it when LT does it, don't you start doing it too. That's just a lazy way of saying you agree.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Virginia Fox Farm / Local ADC Business Attacked - 08/12/12 10:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Mike Flick
The best thing you can do when you are working ADC and think someone looks shady is pull your cel phone and act like you just took a picture of them. Ive done this before and they peel off fast!

Now I like that one! Pretty clever.
Posted By: Muddawg

Re: Virginia Fox Farm / Local ADC Business Attacked - 08/13/12 11:45 AM

Tell me again, what is ttt?

I had never heard of ALF before. I'll keep my eyes open for these nuts.
Posted By: ritrapper

Re: Virginia Fox Farm / Local ADC Business Attacked - 08/13/12 01:10 PM

We have seen them here in RI before(ALF). They burned 3 or 4 vans at a local fur retailer,but that was a long time ago,we havent heard from them in a while.Our local whacko group is defenders of animals. Almost every year I have to go to the state house to testify against a yearly bill that they feel is important. I enjoy doing this because It just shows our reps what kind of whackos they are.They get a bunch of stinky cat hoarders and call them animal lovers,but when they get up to speak,well they're just stinky cat hoarders!
Posted By: Dave Schmidt

Re: Virginia Fox Farm / Local ADC Business Attacked - 08/14/12 04:46 PM

What you know don't mean diddly in court; it's what you can prove that counts. For that very reason, terrorists will immediately lay claim to activities that advance their agenda. Whether they did the deed or not is immaterial: they are associated with the act, which gives them credibility in the eyes of their supporters.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Virginia Fox Farm / Local ADC Business Attacked - 08/14/12 11:44 PM

Dave, I've tried to take credit for every animal caught on this forum but it doesn't seem to give me any credibility with my supporters. What am I doing wrong?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums