Home

WpN Summer Podcast Program Cancelled

Posted By: Robb Russell

WpN Summer Podcast Program Cancelled - 07/04/12 02:20 PM

I made the decision to pull the entire podcast schedule until after Labor Day. The next podcast will be Sep 6, 2012.

In short everyone was too busy to schedule for topics or call in. I just think I can do a better job getting the right subject matter experts on the podcast and do a better job with the National Wildlife Control Training Podcast.

I am still looking for several subject matter experts and sponsors to continue the National Wildlife Control Training Program this fall.

For more info Robb Russell 352-575-0121
Posted By: Barehunter

Re: WpN Summer Podcast Program Cancelled - 07/04/12 06:22 PM

Don't know if it is an option but I really liked Sunday night better than Thursday....just sayin'...
Posted By: Dave Schmidt

Re: WpN Summer Podcast Program Cancelled - 07/07/12 03:31 AM

Sunday's better for me. Sunday is a special day, and Thursday is just another weekday. I never could remember that it was Podcast Night.

Re: WpN Summer Podcast Program Cancelled - 07/07/12 03:01 PM

Thanks guys. I hear ya on the whole Thursday-Sunday thing.

What about Monday or Tuesday Nights this fall?

The podcasts were cancelled because I am working on a more formal format . I will be soliciting subject matter expert participation for the fall podcast schedule.
Posted By: Barehunter

Re: WpN Summer Podcast Program Cancelled - 07/07/12 06:14 PM

For me Monday or Tuesday is no different from Thursday. Sunday is the best.
Posted By: DAVE SALYS-CWCP

Re: WpN Summer Podcast Program Cancelled - 07/09/12 01:36 PM

During the winter Thursday would be better, during the summer Sundays. Time zones are my biggest problem, right around the time the show starts I'm putting Sunday dinner on the table. Robb how about a hint as to what "formal format" is. Could it be all the fart smellers get to talk and us "little people" get to listen?

Re: WpN Summer Podcast Program Cancelled - 07/09/12 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: DAVE SALYS-CWCP
Robb how about a hint as to what "formal format" is. Could it be all the fart smellers get to talk and us "little people" get to listen?

I have never had a problem getting listeners David ! 891 last week alone in unique downloads.

Stricter format . More effort to stay on topic. Well prepared and available Contributors have always been the key .

Even guys like dave salys can be a Contributor. We are looking for new contributors for the Fall Podcast season.
Posted By: DAVE SALYS-CWCP

Re: WpN Summer Podcast Program Cancelled - 07/09/12 04:10 PM

Easy tiger I was only funnin' ya. I forgot the smiley face. grin
And only women in a moment of passion call me David.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums