Home

let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav.

Posted By: D_Upchurch

let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/02/12 04:06 AM

What is your fav, tool, trap, snare, lure, ect.

Think on this as if these favs were the only thing you could take with you to survive, like we have all been preparing for.
Posted By: Muddy Boots

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/02/12 05:31 AM

Think on this as if these favs were the only thing you could take with you to survive, like we have all been preparing for. [/quote]

Jim Beam and Marlboro reds
Posted By: chas3457

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/02/12 05:41 AM

An ax,would have to be my first chioce,if I was limited to only one tool. An ax can be used as a weapon,or to fashion rudamentry tools,as well as building a shelter,and the obvious collecting of firewood. An ax would also be the most difficult thing to replace,or duplicate in a wilderness survival situation.

Charlie
Posted By: wiggler

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/02/12 11:05 AM

my favorite is beer battered walleye filets, followed with some beer, followed with some ice cream later. and than more beer.
Posted By: Phil Nichols

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/03/12 01:23 AM

Originally Posted By: D_Upchurch
What is your fav, tool, trap, snare, lure, ect.

Think on this as if these favs were the only thing you could take with you to survive, like we have all been preparing for.

"favs" is plural. Can you be more specific? Like is it just one thing, like an ax? Or can we take two things, like a gun and ammo?
Posted By: D_Upchurch

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/03/12 10:19 PM

Tool, trap, snares, ect.,.....

One of each of these would make it plural
Posted By: Scott Conley

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/05/12 03:23 AM

Mosquito repellent, water, mosquito repellent.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/07/12 07:43 PM

Ipad and fly rod.
Posted By: doyleflory

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/07/12 07:50 PM

A good looking blond couldn't be much help but sure would help the time go faster.:)
Posted By: Peskycritter

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/07/12 09:19 PM

Had some fresh grilled coho salmon last night and walleye the night before , so tasty and just felt so good after wards . Must be healthy for you . Having salmon patties tonight with cheese melted over the top . Got to use up the left overs . Good looking blond with a camo hat on . Knee high camo pants showing off them tan legs . That's got to be health as well

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/07/12 09:25 PM

Originally Posted By: DaveK
Ipad and fly rod.
I should have guess you a fly fisherman Dave . Seen some steelhead rising on these Beatle looking bugs about 5 miles off shore on lk Huron couple of days ago .They were like 8 lbs . Now that would have been fun on a fly rod . They were in this slick area that had all these weeds and stuff floating and there was this 2 degree water temp drop there . The fly rod would had worked just perfect

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/07/12 11:13 PM

that lady who walked by me at Arcadia Bluffs golf course when she did a Maryland Monroe wind tunnel and saw she had no undies.. on... ~gulp~.. cool

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/08/12 02:05 AM

I seen that same thing at a gas station last summer , This young long legged blond come walking buy when her dress went up from the wind . My two boys were not right for a week .

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/08/12 03:46 AM

What does any of that have to do with the OP you preverts?

Sure we all would like to have a nice companion, but the question was about TOOLS....I think?

A leatherman and 10,000 feet of black nylon cord for me.
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/08/12 11:30 AM

No doubt about that one. A very strong flashlite and my leatherman tool.Just cant work a day without those two items.The more you do this type of work the more you depend upon those two tools.

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/08/12 01:01 PM

If I only had one . 1 1/2 coil , good knife , bobcat gland lure , 22 rifle scoped in , duck tape , rope , I could live like king on them 6 items

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/08/12 04:59 PM

you mean this whole thing was about TOOLS? mad i thought it was.. "whats your favorite thing" topic
Posted By: andyva

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/08/12 06:02 PM

One playing card-2 of spades, tweety bird pez dispenser, and an empty 16 gauge shell. Then try to trade phil for some of his black nylon cord.

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/08/12 09:52 PM

Originally Posted By: andyva
One playing card-2 of spades, tweety bird pez dispenser, and an empty 16 gauge shell. Then try to trade phil for some of his black nylon cord.

That's 3 things Andy. And Pesky had 6 things. I feel like I am conversing with a bunch of ___________ fill in the blank

By the way, I would give my life for a Tweety Bird (show some respect, capitalize Tweety Bird)pez dispenser.
Posted By: LT GREY

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/10/12 01:26 AM

Originally Posted By: DaveK
Ipad and fly rod.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/10/12 04:00 AM

Quote:

By the way, I would give my life for a Tweety Bird (show some respect, capitalize Tweety Bird)pez dispenser.

Whats you address phil,,,,,

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/12/12 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Vinke
Quote:

Whats you address phil,,,,,

POB 84, Pennsburg, PA 18073

Re: let's lighten the mood and have a what's your fav. - 07/12/12 10:16 PM

Shoot that reminds me running very low on foam
© 2024 Trapperman Forums