Home

Suggestions on calling videos or instruction.

Posted By: Toptrapper1

Suggestions on calling videos or instruction. - 05/27/12 05:45 AM

I have limited experience calling coyotes but need to get educated on this management tool. What video or private instruction school would you guys suggest. I don't just want a video showing allot of shots or advertisement for one product or another, but instead one that gives good solid useful information and if at all possible that deals with eastern or urban coyote calling. Thanks for your suggestions.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Suggestions on calling videos or instruction. - 05/27/12 07:45 AM

Grab a call and pretend you are a rabbit in a foot hold,,,,,,, works EVERY TIME for me..........
Posted By: Kirk De

Re: Suggestions on calling videos or instruction. - 05/27/12 12:00 PM

I agree with Dave.

I killed 12 one year, making a distress sound by sucking on the base of my thumb just before exiting my deer stand.

It works best, if you can see well, down wind.

Killed many that walked out of sight too fast for me to raise the gun while deer hunting. Just make the sound and wait. They usually present themselves again.
Posted By: Nic Pallo

Re: Suggestions on calling videos or instruction. - 05/27/12 12:15 PM

http://www.predatoruniversity.com/predu/Welcome.html
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Suggestions on calling videos or instruction. - 05/27/12 02:32 PM

As stated most predators are extremely curious by nature and rarely pass up an opportunity to investigate a sight, sound or smell that gets their attention. Keeping that in mind the rest comes with practice and how good of a set up you select. Paying attention to the wind and your movement,camoflauging etc.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums