Home

Bee Removal As A Business

Posted By: Robb Russell

Bee Removal As A Business - 05/15/12 04:41 PM

Have you ever considered adding bee removal as a add on service? In many states live bee removal can be done without a pest control operators license so check your own state laws.

David "Warrior" McLeod and Mike Flick will be discussing the professional equipment required in live bee - wasp - hornet removal, how to inspect a property, how to price bee work, how to remove stinging insects like wasps and hornets without pesticides.

This will be our last Sunday Night at 8 PM EDT podcast for 2012. All future podcasts this year will begin on Thursday nights effective June 01, 2011

Title: Bee Removal As A Business
Time: 05/20/2012 08:00 PM EDT
Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
Call ID: 16456#
Posted By: Robb Russell

Re: Bee Removal As A Business - 05/15/12 08:32 PM

Many of you may remember Bob Evans CWCP out of NY. He passed away two years ago this coming June.

Bob Evans did a podcasts called Trapping Bees By The Numberrs that got beekeeping started on our podcast four years ago.

Trapping Honey Bees By The Numbers Our 49th Podcast. Probably one of the most useful and informative podcasts I have participated in and on a topic I find folks are both scared of and curious about.

Bob makes handling a Bees swarm sound as easy as boiling water.

Bob Evans lead a nearly two hour discussion participating in questions from Robb Russell, Kevin Dahn, Tami Smallwood and others listening in on the live streaming podcast and posting questions.

http://trapperrobb.com/nuisance-wildlife...-cwcp-new-york/

Take a moment and look at the video he had made professionally "Bag Of Bees". Bob was an amazing guy and was one great beekeeping enthusiast.
Posted By: MaineNorthWoods

Re: Bee Removal As A Business - 05/16/12 01:10 AM

I would love to offer this but I'm allergic to bees and hornets mad. I bet it would take off around here like crazy though NATE
Posted By: warrior

Re: Bee Removal As A Business - 05/20/12 04:59 PM

bump
Posted By: BUD25

Re: Bee Removal As A Business - 05/21/12 01:48 AM

Live honey Bee removal/ re- location Bud's Nuisance Wildlife Removal LLC
Posted By: warrior

Re: Bee Removal As A Business - 05/21/12 02:50 AM

Good deal, Bud!
Posted By: Mike Flick

Re: Bee Removal As A Business - 05/21/12 03:06 AM

That was a fun show. Thanks to everyone who was there!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums