Home

wear multi tool on left side

Posted By: trapperpaw

wear multi tool on left side - 04/29/12 04:15 PM

Being left handed I always do. If you use a multi tool you know its not the best tool for anything but a good tool for many things and a good one is expensive. I take a quick break in a fast food rest room and there lays a core leatherman still in its leather case where it had slipped off the proud owners belt beside the thrown. It made me realize how many hunting knives and multi-tools are laying in the woods and around public toilets around the country. Most of these situations are emergency and the person is in a hurry increasing the likelyhood of this happening. Not quite as bad as losing the knife it could drop where you wood not want to retrieve it and you may end up giving it to a friend.
I know it's not childhood obesity but a small adjustment for you right handers can prevent a lot of issues and a crossdraw is not hard to get used to.
I almost forgot the loser had ingraved his name and cell phone number on it and it gave him a second chance to switch to the left side.
That is something I do on my glasses case, my keys all kinds of things and have had things returned also. It makes it easy for the finder to return it and hard for him to look at everyday knowing he could have done the right thing.
Finally Paul Winkelmann you are not funny so stop trying:-)
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: wear multi tool on left side - 04/29/12 04:40 PM

Suspenders.

Re: wear multi tool on left side - 04/29/12 04:53 PM

So you don't unhook your suspenders. That explains a lot! We couldn't figure it out.

Re: wear multi tool on left side - 04/29/12 05:08 PM

That's right! Suspenders are elastic and you just slide them off. Bib overalls must be unhooked. Jump suits have a zipper. Diapers used to have safety pins but now have velcro. Why do I have to explain all this? Is Frankfort KY an island in the Pacific?
Posted By: Vinke

Re: wear multi tool on left side - 04/29/12 07:39 PM

the new leatherman has a clip built in,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: wear multi tool on left side - 04/29/12 09:05 PM

Depends

Re: wear multi tool on left side - 04/30/12 12:17 AM

We'll all be wearing them soon enough.
Posted By: Travis Wolford

Re: wear multi tool on left side - 04/30/12 01:57 AM

Hopefully someone knocks me in the head with a shovel first!!!
Posted By: Dave Schmidt

Re: wear multi tool on left side - 04/30/12 02:55 AM

Originally Posted By: trapperpaw
Depends

Depends upon what?
You two need to get a TV show. Dave Salys could write your material.
Posted By: 22mag

Re: wear multi tool on left side - 04/30/12 02:59 AM

Is there a multi tool worth the money?
Posted By: Dave Schmidt

Re: wear multi tool on left side - 04/30/12 03:07 AM

Kinda like sunglasses - I'd spend a whole lot more money on 'em if they were made crushproof and lose-proof.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: wear multi tool on left side - 04/30/12 04:34 AM

Originally Posted By: 22mag
Is there a multi tool worth the money?

Im partial to my S.O.G multitool myself. Can cut cable in a pinch, though it is loosing that ability due to the hard crap ive had to cut with it lol.
Posted By: Nic Pallo

Re: wear multi tool on left side - 04/30/12 11:05 AM

Leatherman MUT
© 2024 Trapperman Forums