Home

1st groundhog job

Posted By: pnwmtnmn

1st groundhog job - 04/29/12 04:46 AM

Well, got a call for a wandering g'hog that had taken up temporary residence under a shrub against the house, no digging yet, set a 9x9 tomahawk at each side of the shrub, baited with lettuce. 6 hours later job done. come get this critter.... Quick and easy. set at 2pm pick up at 8pm. and I thought they were difficult.
Posted By: Jim Comstock

Re: 1st groundhog job - 04/29/12 11:08 AM

Be ready for the time it does not go so well.
Posted By: Peskycritter

Re: 1st groundhog job - 04/29/12 01:03 PM

Ya that's not a record but still really good . Fun catching the stuff , I kinda enjoy it when a animal gets my personal a tension . Oh you want a play hardball A . The animal part is the easy part dealing with people that are not educated on animals is the hard part . Wait to you get a job and catch the animal and the lady calls up screaming and crying at you first thing in the mourning so you rush there only to find out some animal group took your animal and your trap . Then you got the people that won't pay you to the job is done type I just walk off on them . I did a bat job once and went to collect my 650.00 and the lady goes ,I talk to critter control and they said you shouldn't do bats in nov so you scammed me . I'm like it's 70 out your bats will fly out tonight . What the heck is that . I guess I could go on and on . But anyway good job brother
© 2024 Trapperman Forums