Home

rabbits

Posted By: ate

rabbits - 04/18/12 03:38 PM

Hi There¡
well, a professional question :
to protect extenses lands of rabbits, what´s the best , cheaper and effective solution for you ??
prevention solutions , because trapping is when the damages have already occured ( here fall under our legislation)
Thank you for your help¡¡
Posted By: LT GREY

Re: rabbits - 04/18/12 04:07 PM

snares

Re: rabbits - 04/18/12 05:06 PM

only? a part of trapping?
Posted By: Mike Flick

Re: rabbits - 04/18/12 05:38 PM

I have used a product called bitterix . I had to order it from the U.K. but 4 ounces of chrystals cost about 100 USD. The streight stuff when mixed with water will make over 400 Liters of solution. Sprayed on flowers, grass, etc the animals will look for other food. ( Wear a mask, rubber gloves, and a tyvec suite. The over spray will have you hating life, everything tastes bitter!)
Posted By: Peskycritter

Re: rabbits - 04/18/12 06:05 PM

I watch this show on your rabbits over there . Wow are rabbits they imported sure are causing damage .that show was in England so It could be a differnt rabbit , I here there's 4' rabbits over there too , I would go with a electric cattle fence just off the ground , they have solar powerd ones ,12v ,120v , I'm not sure but Im thinking you get a lot of rain and it seems any solution would just get washed away . Over here rabbits need cover ,not over there they just mine out ground like rats do . This little old lady(they just don't make women like this anymore ) I know makes a solution using chicken eggs , she mix eggs and water then sprays her plants , the eggs get to stinking from the sun and that works on the deer till it rains . Not sure if it works on rabbits but deer I know it does
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: rabbits - 04/18/12 08:53 PM

Hey ate, that was Pesky. Unfortunately there are no interpreters for whatever it is he's trying to say. If, however, you find someone in Spain that has any idea what he is saying, there are a lot of people over here that are looking for a translation.

Re: rabbits - 04/19/12 12:58 PM

Hi Paul , thank you to all¡....
Posted By: Phil Nichols

Re: rabbits - 04/20/12 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann
Hey ate, that was Pesky. Unfortunately there are no interpreters for whatever it is he's trying to say. If, however, you find someone in Spain that has any idea what he is saying, there are a lot of people over here that are looking for a translation.

Hello ate.

Do you have any beagle hound clubs? They will pay you to provide wild rabbits for dog training. There are many ways to catch wild rabbits. Not many trappers here in the USA will go after rabbits unless there is some $$$ (money) incentive.

by the way.......(Paul + Pesky = what comes out of a cows rear end)

Re: rabbits - 04/20/12 08:03 AM

yes, we have these types of clubs, that´s an option ¡
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: rabbits - 04/20/12 01:40 PM

Um Phil, that would be bull's rear end.
Posted By: LT GREY

Re: rabbits - 04/20/12 08:50 PM

laugh TRUMP CARD !
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: rabbits - 04/20/12 11:27 PM

Thanks for the entertainment!