Home

My ground hog trap YouTube video

Posted By: Peskycritter

My ground hog trap YouTube video - 03/28/12 03:50 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwq93M3uIbM&feature=youtube_gdata_player.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvGZUnBTNfQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player. Got some new comstock traps the other day not really know what to expect , what I got was a replacement for my conibears , these things are basically a conibear that's comes on a stand with built in fencing and a sun shade for the ground hogs , there also short and take up less space , there also dog proof conibear boxes , I'm madly in love
Posted By: Dave Schmidt

Re: My ground hog trap YouTube video - 03/28/12 03:57 AM

You didn't have to get all dressed up!

Re: My ground hog trap YouTube video - 03/28/12 04:00 AM

Well being a single guy I like to get cleaned up some times
Posted By: LT GREY

Re: My ground hog trap YouTube video - 03/28/12 07:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Dave Schmidt
You didn't have to get all dressed up!

laugh

Re: My ground hog trap YouTube video - 03/28/12 07:37 PM

Who makes that trap ?

Re: My ground hog trap YouTube video - 03/28/12 07:58 PM

It's a comstock trap hes on the cover of trappers world last issue , he makes one heck of a beaver trap , people are breaking there records with it all over the county , I'm total addicted ,the price is not all that bad either , he makes a 18" ground hog trap that I plan to order next , there's no need for 32" traps anymore . His traps work under water as well, I don't know the guy I just placed a order , and posted this because the trap rocks
Posted By: MikeTraps2

Re: My ground hog trap YouTube video - 03/28/12 08:16 PM

I got a short 18" and a long 30" set last year at NTA

Love them I ordered 2 - 24 inchers this week!

Awesome for groundhog and skunks though I did get a big coon in the 30 incher.

MikeD

Re: My ground hog trap YouTube video - 03/29/12 12:26 AM

Thanks
Posted By: Jim Comstock

Re: My ground hog trap YouTube video - 03/30/12 01:47 PM

Very nice to see success with what we have been using in our nuisance wildlife business for the past couple of years, just fast and easy, taking up less space. Have had so many very positive comments behind the scenes from those who just go quietly about their business, frequently choosing not to go public on websites, so when trappers show what they do on their lines with pictures it is of benefit to all, trapper and client. We have made believers out of some skeptics and always glad to see the positive comments from others.

We did write an article that was mentioned above and share our experiences, but most important is what is written by those who use products and share their experiences. I think Bob Noonan will have something of interest in the May/June Trapper's Post after speaking with both nuisance and fur trappers.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums