Home

I'm Crossing That Line Again

Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/26/12 09:01 PM

I know it's an election year and I know politics is a big taboo on this site but I just can't seem to help myself. If any of us were to bash each other the way the GOP candidates are going at it, we would probably be banned from this site forever. Does anyone in the Republican party have any clue that the enemy to them, is the Democrats?

While I probably don't agree with all of you and you certainly don't agree with everything I say, at least we all agree who our enemies are and what we need to do to help each other overcome them. While I would much rather side with someone named Rick than someone named Mitt, it looks like Rick doesn't have a clue that his opponents name is Broke or Braack or something like that.
Posted By: Dawgcatcher

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/26/12 09:14 PM

Kinda like picking the best of the worst-two candidates, Every year the choices get worse,

Go Ron Paul !!
Posted By: trapperpaw

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/27/12 01:08 AM

Winkleman you've crossed the line again and you are going to have to run around the building 10 times and any future indiscretions will cause you to be banned from this forum.
THE ADMENSTRUATOR!!!!
Posted By: LT GREY

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/27/12 01:49 AM

The worst thing about crossing the line...is not knowing you already have... bud
Posted By: Peskycritter

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/27/12 03:27 AM

Just stop watching the news it's the only cure

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/27/12 03:33 AM

Pesky, I never watch the news but the minute I turn this computer on, there it is, right in my face. ( Kinda like Trapperpaw )
Posted By: BUD25

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/27/12 03:36 AM

Originally Posted By: LT GREY

The worst thing about crossing the line...is not knowing you already have... bud

Someone has to stand up to the stupidness you give Private anthony
Posted By: Peskycritter

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/27/12 03:54 AM

1 more reason to get a iPad that doesn't happen , I love this thing , takes nice video to , 30 bucks a month for service and it works like a cell phone ,
Posted By: BigBob

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/27/12 03:59 AM

I find it unconscienable that Santorum actually said we should vote for the wetblack instead of Romney. While I'm no fan of Mitt, I don't know enough about any of them to say who is best, But I have a pretty good idea of whose the worst, and it's already trying to cut deals with the Russians based on it's re-election.

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/27/12 04:13 AM

If any of you guys should happen to run across the president's REAL birth certificate, he'd like it back. ( I'll bet Jill Pudlewski took it )

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/27/12 09:28 PM

Pesky, if your ipad has an app called Spellcheck, do not hesitate, get it immediately!
Posted By: Mike K.

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/27/12 09:50 PM

Thanks Paul - I like to play nice but that was a long time coming. I would hate to think that a business owner would correspond with a potential or current client in the way he posts here. Click here for Spell-Check for iPad > http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spell-check/id289832118?mt=8
Posted By: warrior

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/27/12 11:10 PM

X2 thanks.
Posted By: Travis Wolford

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/28/12 01:08 AM

Paul, I said a year into fearless leaders presidency that the republicans could run Mickey Mouse in the next election and win. However I had no idea that they would actually try it!!!!!!
Posted By: Sam88a

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/28/12 01:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Travis Wolford
Paul, I said a year into fearless leaders presidency that the republicans could run Mickey Mouse in the next election and win. However I had no idea that they would actually try it!!!!!!

LMAO, unfortunatley it's sooo true.
Posted By: Dave Schmidt

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/28/12 04:01 AM

Obama's "Kenyan" birth certificate is in the same place as Cheney's WMD's!
Posted By: Phil Nichols

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/28/12 01:33 PM

Most all politicians are scum sucking scallywags (lawyers.) After a public hanging, we should revert to the tribal system.

ps - leave Pesky alone - he probably has bulbulous finger tips trying to hit those tiny little iPad keys.

Posted By: LT GREY

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/28/12 02:50 PM

I heard that !

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 03/28/12 06:31 PM

Here I was worried that there would be a lot of yelling and screaming because politics is such an edgy subject. Apparently trapping mighty moles is a whole lot more controversial.
Posted By: WTWC

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 04/08/12 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann
Does anyone in the Republican party have any clue that the enemy to them, is the Democrats?

Jay Leno summed your question up the other night. Couldn't find the exact clip of him describing it but this is the video they used. The two guys fighting in this video represent the Romney and Santorum. The ref is Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR8Hjf67QKg
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 04/09/12 12:00 PM

Paul, I for one don't mind the political discussions. They are good for us. I guess you could look at all politicians and what they say as being akin to a bad acid trip back in the 60's. To get through it you have to continually convince yourself it is just a bad illusion. I would like to see and hear the GOP candidate state as a fact that he is going to do exactly this or that - a definative answer on various issues. I want to see all GOP candidates attacking the current administration and it's policies. I don't like vague, gray areas or plans. The problem is all politicians view non-politicians as being ignorant or unable to comprehend the full scope of the issues and ramifications of certain actions. They couldn't be more mistaken. I don't trust any of them because they only cater to those with the largest donations.

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 04/09/12 08:29 PM

Good post, Jerry. Keep 'em coming.

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 04/16/12 08:34 PM

Okay, we've finally decided that our candidate will be Romney. Now the media has decided that Romney is too rich. They would rather go with a poorer candidate like Obama who has [Please excuse my language... I'm an idiot] more American dollars away on foolishness than any other American President. I often wondered why the media never agreed with my point of view. The people that write the stories and do the interviews don't make near the money that most of us do. Explains a lot doesn't it?
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again - 04/16/12 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann
Okay, we've finally decided that our candidate will be Romney. Now the media has decided that Romney is too rich. They would rather go with a poorer candidate like Obama who has [Please excuse my language... I'm an idiot] more American dollars away on foolishness than any other American President. I often wondered why the media never agreed with my point of view. The people that write the stories and do the interviews don't make near the money that most of us do. Explains a lot doesn't it?

Because ABC,NBC,CBS might as well be Democratic National Broadcasting Service 1, 2 and 3.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums