Home

E Bay

Posted By: Doug Barnes

E Bay - 04/20/21 10:49 PM

Last night I saw a #1 Hector Good Luck trap and a #1.5 Hector Good Luck trap on E Bay. I put them on my watch list and even bid on one of them. Went to check on them after work today and can't seem to find them. They are not even on my watch list now. Anyone have an idea of what might of happened to them? I don't have a lot of experience with E Bay
Posted By: backroadsarcher

Re: E Bay - 04/21/21 12:34 AM

The seller probably decided to end the sale. I seen both of the traps also.
Posted By: Bumpy

Re: E Bay - 04/21/21 01:02 AM

Looks like all his stuff is gone
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: E Bay - 04/21/21 01:26 AM

Might have broken an eBay rule and they banned him. When selling traps in ebay, you have to be careful with your wording. Using the wrong word (s) can get your post flagged and investigate.
Posted By: trapper48

Re: E Bay - 04/21/21 04:02 AM

I just read on another site, from the lister, that eBay ended all the listings, probably because of the Swastikas, but who knows when it comes to the far left liberal Sleezbay, somebody probably got their feelings hurt and complained about them.
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: E Bay - 04/21/21 04:21 PM

Good Luck traps do not have a swastika on them. That is a good Luck symbol, from pre-Hitler days. Thus the name of the trap. The two symbols point in different directions.
Posted By: trapper48

Re: E Bay - 04/21/21 11:16 PM

Well, your mostly right, but some "Good Luck" traps do have the symbol facing the same direction as a swastika, BUT my point was that what eBay see's it as is a swastika.
Posted By: RMK

Re: E Bay - 04/22/21 02:05 AM

I talked to the guy that owns the traps. He said they were removed because he didn’t state the dimensions of the traps in the description. He will relist the traps on Friday he said.
Posted By: Doug Barnes

Re: E Bay - 04/22/21 09:06 PM

Thanks for the replies everyone
© 2024 Trapperman Forums