Home

please help me find out what this is

Posted By: Optimus Prime

please help me find out what this is - 07/06/15 02:26 AM

I have this posted in trapping only but they directed me here and with a couple options as ti what kind of trap this is I have 3 around the #3 or 4 size and can't find the name on pan or anywhere else well here it is thanks for the replies in advance!
Posted By: snakecollector

Re: please help me find out what this is - 07/06/15 04:36 AM

It is a Triumph, Kangaroo #31, they also made a #31X with teeth. The pans were marked light. The chain is not original, it should have a swivel and a flat link chain.

Re: please help me find out what this is - 07/06/15 06:35 AM

Awesome thanks so much are they worth anything just trying to figure out what I have and can a guy get replacement parts for them?
Posted By: billkasten

Re: please help me find out what this is - 07/06/15 08:25 PM

Hi snake isn't a Lomar about built the same with nothing on the pan?
Posted By: kevtrap

Re: please help me find out what this is - 07/06/15 10:34 PM

It is a #3 Lohmar

Re: please help me find out what this is - 07/07/15 02:39 AM

Okay thanks again where can I find info on these or any parts?
And what's the value?
Posted By: kevtrap

Re: please help me find out what this is - 07/07/15 08:30 PM

Lohmar traps were made in 1975 in a #2 and #3 size. Both had blank pans. The #3 was patterned after the #31 Triumph. The trap collector price guide lists the value in the $35 to $75 price range. That is just a guide alot depends on condition and how much a buyer wants one.
Posted By: Bruce1

Re: please help me find out what this is - 07/15/15 12:19 AM

Made by Al Holechik of Pa he made # 2 and 3 They were copies of triumphs.He never marked any If you find a marked one it was done by someone else.Al told me that he caught everything with them.Don't recall how many were made.He made them in the 1970's
© 2024 Trapperman Forums