Home

B&L collector, or user

Posted By: John Shade

B&L collector, or user - 11/16/14 01:29 AM

I have a Blake & Lamb 1 1/2 with a readable pan and really strong spring, should I use it, or hold it back?
Posted By: trappertom52

Re: B&L collector, or user - 11/16/14 02:17 AM

Pictures?

Re: B&L collector, or user - 11/16/14 02:17 AM

How do I post?

Re: B&L collector, or user - 11/16/14 02:19 AM

I'm using my phone btw

Re: B&L collector, or user - 11/16/14 02:40 AM

The chain is not worn and the ring is Round,not oblong

Re: B&L collector, or user - 11/16/14 02:40 AM

My camera added the red color, the trap is brown and has some spots without patina.
Posted By: Mr. Bill

Re: B&L collector, or user - 11/16/14 05:00 AM

John,use it and let it earn you a little fur money.Not a collector yet.

Re: B&L collector, or user - 11/16/14 11:46 AM

Ok, thanks
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: B&L collector, or user - 11/16/14 11:50 AM

Definately a user, in my opinion. Worth about $5.00 if it is the clamp pan model. Worth about $6.00 if it is the post pan model.

Your profile says you are 14 years old. I'm thinking that you are going to be close to retirement age, before that trap would have much collector value. LOL

Re: B&L collector, or user - 11/16/14 12:45 PM

Lol ok
Posted By: ddfen2

Re: B&L collector, or user - 11/16/14 05:32 PM

Hi John, I am glad to see a 14 year old interested in trap collecting. You don't see many younger people anymore collecting traps. Hope to see you posting here more and picking up some more traps. I can still remember an old collector many years ago telling me the key to collecting traps is the condition of the traps and learn as much about them as you can . There are some great traps that are reasonable in price to start with. Catch them critters and invest the money in traps if you can. You have a lot of collectors in your area that can help you out. If you can go check out Tom Parr's trap museum in Galloway, Ohio. If I can help you in anyway just PM me and I would be glad to help out. If you go to the Trap Museum join the North America Trap Collectors Club and tell Tom Parr to send your first year membership bill to me in. Don Fenner
Posted By: Rick in mn

Re: B&L collector, or user - 12/04/14 03:31 PM

Don ,Real class act there! Thanks...
Posted By: traphound

Re: B&L collector, or user - 12/04/14 09:12 PM

very nice Don
© 2024 Trapperman Forums