Home

Coyote SMC urine and breeding season

Posted By: MartinT

Coyote SMC urine and breeding season - 12/17/22 10:10 PM

Those that have used the stuff extensively, how much of an advantage is SMC urine during breeding season? Over blended urine, that is.

Re: Coyote SMC urine and breeding season - 12/18/22 02:55 AM

No one?
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: Coyote SMC urine and breeding season - 12/18/22 03:37 PM

Yes. I use it almost daily when I am trapping coyotes year round. I cant tell you if it is an advantage during the breeding season Because I am trapping in = low density coyote during that period. So why do I use it??? Ok I hope no one takes offense to this. When I get SMC urine from someone I know have seen the caged coyotes and trust. That means everything to ME! I have gottenn = junk urine from every major trapping supplies outfit. I know. I kow = Send it back and get refund. I Don’t chave time for that So i use = SMC. Jameson Urine. Keg Creek and Ogorman’s.

Re: Coyote SMC urine and breeding season - 12/18/22 08:18 PM

Thanks. Thanks for the sources, too.
I wouldn't know what junk urine is.
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: Coyote SMC urine and breeding season - 12/18/22 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by MartinT
Thanks. Thanks for the sources, too.
I wouldn't know what junk urine is.

Martin T What I am calling Junk Urine is = Urine that has too much water in it , or is full of fecial matter OR food. I have been trapping coyotes for 35 years . I trap year round to bad, week , or junk urine want do . MANY other things could happen to = commerical urine that has been collected . Gets to hot, in the sunlight , gets water in it and so on
© 2024 Trapperman Forums