Home

Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD

Posted By: NYCOYOTE

Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/15/18 07:18 PM

Anyone know where I could purchase Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD? Appreciate the help
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/15/18 07:50 PM

I got mine from an ad in the Furtaker magazine
Posted By: Mac

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/15/18 08:49 PM

Open runs an advertisement in some of the trapping magazines. I think i got mine from him.
Posted By: woodchip

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/15/18 09:13 PM

Try Dakotaline
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/16/18 04:23 AM

I wouldn't buy anything from a anti trapper.
He Is one of the 13 that ran non residents out of SD.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/16/18 05:53 AM

Better worded than my post that got deleted, beav.....Ooooops.

And agreed.
Posted By: yoteguts

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/16/18 06:31 AM

Originally Posted By: The Beav

X2

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/16/18 12:45 PM

How does that make him anti-trapper?
Posted By: Cathouse Jim

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/16/18 02:12 PM

Do you have a link to any of this information ? Feel free to p/m me as I would like to know more about this. My searches turned up nothing.

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/16/18 02:34 PM

Well If you or anyone else decides his fellow trapper should be restricted as to where and how he can trap. Then I call that person a anti trapper.

You can come to WI and trap rats with the same regulations we are trapping under. not so In SD.

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/16/18 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: NYCOYOTE
Anyone know where I could purchase Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD? Appreciate the help

NYCOYOTE, just fyi; i didnt keep my copy of the Corr dvd. If your in New York, you might be better of with a Matt Jones dvd
Posted By: Jcotrapper

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/16/18 03:44 PM

Agreed!
Posted By: nmborderyote

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/16/18 04:40 PM

I have the Corr DVD. I was never aware of his history and the accusations above. For what it is worth, bad karma with other trappers or not, the DVD is very informative and helped me a lot with my trap line. This has been a few years ago, but really helped me and my partner increase our catch.

It keeps everything very simple, and simple works. Just my 10 cents.
Posted By: Taximan

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/16/18 05:06 PM

"You can come to WI and trap rats with the same regulations we are trapping under."

[/quote]

But who would want to?

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/16/18 05:43 PM

If you can come to my state and trap under the same rules I do then I should be able to do the same In your state.

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/17/18 12:28 AM

I thought his DVD was excellent in that it showed how he trapped. I have heard grumbling about the non resident issue. Until I talk to him or see something in writing that substantially shows anti trapping sentiment I will reserve any judgement. I am not saying some of you folks don't have some valid points, I just have not seen anything in writing that would indicate that the gentleman his an anti. I would prefer not to pass such judgement until I see written proof.
There is always two sides to any given story. I got no dog in the fight.
Mac
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/18/18 12:48 AM

Odon corr, 37768 226th st. , wessington springs, s.d. 57382. 39.95 plus 5.00 s&h.
Posted By: Boone Liane

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/18/18 01:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Taximan

"You can come to WI and trap rats with the same regulations we are trapping under."

But who would want to? [/quote]

Haha!

True though.
Posted By: ebsurveyor

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/18/18 01:34 AM

I have Mr. Corr's DVD and I enjoy watching it every year or so. But, remember trapping NY is different than trapping SD.

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/18/18 02:29 AM

Originally Posted By: ebsurveyor
I have Mr. Corr's DVD and I enjoy watching it every year or so. But, remember trapping NY is different than trapping SD.

Yep, thats why i didnt keep my copy. Well done dvd. Just didnt fit my style of trapping.
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/20/18 02:07 AM

Mac he's not anti him trapping he's just anti you trapping in his state . but isn't above state hopping himself

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/20/18 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Bigfoot
Mac he's not anti him trapping he's just anti you trapping in his state . but isn't above state hopping himself

Did not know that.
Mac

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/20/18 02:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Bigfoot

maybe he doesnt like non-residents because they dont take the time to find out who is already trapping in an area.
maybe when he state hops, Corr does try to find out who is trapping in an area and then looks some place else.
Again, maybe

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/20/18 02:48 PM

Back when Nonresidents had the same rights as residents the ROWs were open to trapping. So basically you didn't need permission.
Posted By: garman

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/20/18 03:10 PM

I was not particularly in agreement with Mr. Corr's in re: to non-resident trapping. I also do not believe this thread/post was asking about that. I have taken lessons from Odon and found him to be a very like able gentleman and knowledgeable for coyote trapping. I have his video and his lessons were very helpful for setting a line with the plans of winter setting in. I have used his sets and set up in certain areas and feel it was helpful and useful in certain areas. If I lived in an area with terrain similar to his I would definetly utilize alot more. Gary
Posted By: red mt

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/20/18 03:56 PM

Is Odon DVD filmed in pasture rough ground or crop land tilled?
Posted By: red mt

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/20/18 03:58 PM

Originally Posted By: garman
I was not particularly in agreement with Mr. Corr's in re: to non-resident trapping. I also do not believe this thread/post was asking about that. I have taken lessons from Odon and found him to be a very like able gentleman and knowledgeable for coyote trapping. I have his video and his lessons were very helpful for setting a line with the plans of winter setting in. I have used his sets and set up in certain areas and feel it was helpful and useful in certain areas. If I lived in an area with terrain similar to his I would definetly utilize alot more. Gary

Gary good post respectful

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/20/18 04:18 PM

Back when Nonresidents had the same rights as residents the ROWs were open to trapping. So basically you didn't need permission.

Wasnt addressing permissions, but areas. ROWs are open here, but i ask around to find out who is trapping there.

Back to the dvd. It is worth the money if you trap in those open rolling hilly areas
Posted By: Rammer

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/20/18 04:51 PM

I met Mr Corr for the first time at the state trappers convention last fall. It was right after his auction, and everyone was talking about his trap prices, Odon sure wasn’t upset over the prices!

I’ve wanted to purchase his DVD, just never done it.
Posted By: silkyplainscoyot

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/20/18 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By: red mt

It's pasture ground.
Posted By: David Morse

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/20/18 05:38 PM

phone is ringing off the hook here, great addvertiseing
Posted By: garman

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/20/18 05:48 PM

Rough pasture
Posted By: lureintheanimal

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/21/18 08:13 AM

Odon Corr Coyote, Good film!
Odon has cracked a big pile of Coyotes over the decades, across the U.S.A.!
At Odon's age, all the advertising In the World is very helpful, I'll push for him!
Posted By: Cameron Kelsey

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/21/18 10:52 AM

Originally Posted By: garman

Gary good post respectful

Agreed.
Posted By: red webb

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/21/18 11:34 AM

Great dvd ever coyote trapper should buy 1.
Posted By: lureintheanimal

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/21/18 11:46 PM

x2!
Posted By: wayne52

Re: Odon Corr Coyote Trapping DVD - 02/22/18 12:58 AM

One of the best coyote men around and a great man.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums