Home

Gander Mtn

Posted By: Watertrapper#110

Gander Mtn - 06/10/17 02:14 AM

Just to let everyone in the tri-state area that the gander mtn in middletown new york is going out of business and, everything in the store is on sale fore 20 or 40 % off
Posted By: Jon T

Re: Gander Mtn - 06/14/17 03:40 AM

Same in Chattanooga, TN. The entire chain went bankrupt, and they are closing a lot of locations, and selling the brand to another company.
Posted By: Jon T

Re: Gander Mtn - 07/16/17 01:20 AM

I went to the Gander Mtn the other day that is closing down in Chatt. I got some really good deals on some clothes and a pair of binoculars, and a bunch of other stuff (including a 3/4 HP meat grinder for 50% off) I may get some pics of my haul up in a little while
Posted By: AJ Osborne

Re: Gander Mtn - 08/15/17 09:32 PM

I went and looked around in the Evansville Indiana store but I didn't buy anything. But my Uncle worked for gander mnt and he got a ton of stuff that was left in the store after they closed they just gave the rest of the merchandise to the workers from what he's told me.
Posted By: coontraper

Re: Gander Mtn - 01/06/18 09:03 PM

I don't think the one here is closing
Posted By: 30-06 Trapper

Re: Gander Mtn - 12/19/23 04:48 PM

the gander mtn in rogers mn closed in 2018
didnt get anything becasue even with the sales the price was way 2 high
Posted By: 2poor

Re: Gander Mtn - 12/20/23 03:04 PM

They would price match any major competitor. If MTP had #2 Bridgers on sale Gander Mountain would match that price.
Posted By: BeLiSlE330

Re: Gander Mtn - 12/25/23 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by 2poor
They would price match any major competitor. If MTP had #2 Bridgers on sale Gander Mountain would match that price.

Yes that's alright they were democrats anyway or at least in rodgers they were. Also price matching, imagine.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums