Home

Davidson County, NC fox trapping law

Posted By: bowhunter27295

Davidson County, NC fox trapping law - 10/13/08 03:19 AM

There will be a meeting on October 14 at 7 pm on the fourth floor, commissioners meeting room in the Davidson county governmental building at 913 Greensboro St. Lexington, 27292 on the subject of legalizing fox trapping in this county. The subject has already been introduced and is now going to public hearing. Any and all attendees will be greatly appreciated as all of us need to help each other when we can. I get nervous standing up there, but knowing I have friends who support me helps. There will be NCWRC reps, Cattleman reps, farmers, trappers, and lots of friends. After this hurdle is crossed, it's on to the state congress. Please support me if you can as it can only benefit us all. Thanks and GOD Bless.
Posted By: Rye

Re: Davidson County, NC fox trapping law - 10/17/08 06:21 PM

congrats on the success so far!
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Davidson County, NC fox trapping law - 05/29/09 01:10 AM

Bill ratified this day after being read three times. Looks like Davidson county trappers will be legally trapping fox THIS SEASON!! WHOO!!! HOO!! Thanks to all who helped and GIANT props to Rye. Thanks buddy!!!

It can be done if you will just stay with it. I started in August and finished today. Much thanks to NC House Representative Jerry Dockham. Please take a moment to contact him and thank him. He is a friend of sportsmen.

Jerry.Dockham@ncleg.net
© 2024 Trapperman Forums