Home

Forums banding together

Posted By: Bret4207

Forums banding together - 03/27/07 06:49 PM

"Hi, I'm Bret, a moderator on castbooilts.gunloads.com. We're trying to get all the various gun and hunting forums together to form a grass roots push for our gun rights. The recent Zumbo debacle showed what we can do. So I'm asking you to please join us and get something going. I'm hoping we can distribute info among the boards and get the memberships active. NRA, etc. Should be doing this, but they aren't. Maybe if we start getting active they'll work with us instead of just begging for our money. The current site is at http://www.stopguncontrol.info/forum/index.php It's just starting and we hope it'll fly. This isn't a power struggle among the boards and we don't want that. I'm hoping the Moderators and Webmasters can advise the groups as opposed to having all the memberships involved as it seems there'd be lees problems that way. Please stop by and join us in this.

BTW- I'm just a regular guy trying to help get this going. So any help you can offer would be appreciated. Thanks"
Posted By: Bret4207

Re: Forums banding together - 04/01/07 10:10 PM

Would anyone here be willing to help coordinate with us on email, phone, fax, letter drives? There are thousands of guys reading and posting at gun,hunting, trapping, shooting forums each day. If we can get everyone flooding the politician,manufactuer,media with calls and letters saying "ENOUGH ALREADY!!!" it could make big waves. We just need someone to help let the board know or better a Moderator to push this as they tend to have a bit more "clout" with the boards.

We need to organize this guys. How about a hand?
Posted By: HunterInShadows

Re: Forums banding together - 04/07/07 08:48 PM

I am in brett! Give me info by pm on what I can do! George
Posted By: jtpickens

Re: Forums banding together - 06/23/08 04:55 AM

United we stand or divided we fall.
Posted By: Bmatthews

Re: Forums banding together - 01/18/09 09:04 PM

Pm bret I am willing to help wink
Posted By: coontrappernick

Re: Forums banding together - 01/20/09 03:13 AM

Originally Posted By: jtpickens