Home

Alaskans can breath a sigh of relief

Posted By: waggler

Alaskans can breath a sigh of relief - 08/24/18 11:59 PM

Alaskans can breath a sigh of relief, the "Browns" of Alaska Bush People have moved to Washington State. They bought 435 acres in Okanogan County for $415,000. Apparently they are now filming there.
They really seem much more suited to Washington, maybe Seattle though, living under a bridge.
Posted By: white17

Re: Alaskans can breath a sigh of relief - 08/25/18 12:45 AM

Did they pay cash or trade rotten dog salmon like they did with the dentist ? Good riddance !
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Alaskans can breath a sigh of relief - 08/25/18 01:06 AM

I saw the beginning of that show for the first time the other night . Watched a few minutes just out of curiosity. Maybe four minutes- I rolled my eyes and turned it off.....how embarrassing ..... sheesh
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Alaskans can breath a sigh of relief - 08/25/18 03:15 AM

Funny these clowns name came up, some old friends from southeast AK just stopped by the other night and told us their Bush People story. They had a house in Hoona they rented to them for a time. Took them 3-weeks to clean up the place after they kicked them out.
Posted By: tree

Re: Alaskans can breath a sigh of relief - 08/25/18 04:51 AM

Had a co-worker who had one of the kids steal his volvo in Juneau. Totaled it. Took quite a while to get paid. He wasn't aware of their notoriety at the time. Just thought they were some freaks.
Posted By: oneguy

Re: Alaskans can breath a sigh of relief - 08/25/18 03:08 PM

I watched the beginning of the show just to find out where they moved to. Was hoping and praying they weren't in Montana and thank god they aren't!!!!
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Alaskans can breath a sigh of relief - 08/25/18 04:42 PM

Okanogan County is very prone to forest fires. Parts of it seem to burn each summer. Maybe something will happen.
Posted By: Pete in Frbks

Re: Alaskans can breath a sigh of relief - 08/26/18 12:24 PM

Originally Posted By: tree
He wasn't aware of their notoriety at the time. Just thought they were some freaks.

Turns out he was right the first time......!

Pete
Posted By: alaska viking

Re: Alaskans can breath a sigh of relief - 08/28/18 01:25 AM

Thank the Lord.
Posted By: bctomcat

Re: Alaskans can breath a sigh of relief - 08/28/18 04:43 AM

They are definitely bushed!!!
Posted By: Osky

Re: Alaskans can breath a sigh of relief - 08/28/18 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Sharon
I saw the beginning of that show for the first time the other night . Watched a few minutes just out of curiosity. Maybe four minutes- I rolled my eyes and turned it off.....how embarrassing ..... sheesh

You have a stronger constitution than I. I can't even make it thru the 30 second trailers.

Osky
Posted By: BORGY

Re: Alaskans can breath a sigh of relief - 08/28/18 10:38 PM

There is some serious inbreeding going on with that family. I like outdoor style shows, but this disaster is not even remotely believable.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Alaskans can breath a sigh of relief - 08/28/18 11:12 PM

People all over the world now think all Alaskans are like them,lol.
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Alaskans can breath a sigh of relief - 08/29/18 12:51 AM

I actually liked the show.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums