Re: Beagle owners - 04/23/24 09:29 PM

Nope
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Beagle owners - 04/23/24 09:37 PM

Nope Sadie II she’s a killer. Not

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Beagle owners - 04/23/24 09:58 PM

No but it's not a bad idea. I always liked short one syllable names when having to call them in the field.
Posted By: cable guy

Re: Beagle owners - 04/23/24 10:01 PM

Yes we had seven all named snoopy my dad’s last one died a couple years ago…guess we where not very original ha ha
Posted By: warrior

Re: Beagle owners - 04/23/24 10:13 PM

Nope
Posted By: warrior

Re: Beagle owners - 04/23/24 10:16 PM

Belle
Rowdy
Restless
Bandit
Smokey Joe aka Smoke
Restless II
Comet
Sounder
Daisy
Brandy

Just some that I recall.
Posted By: houndone

Re: Beagle owners - 04/23/24 10:21 PM

No snoopy.scooter,peach,princess,lady,liz,diamond,scout,bailey,buster to name a few.
Posted By: Broomchaser

Re: Beagle owners - 04/24/24 12:02 AM

I think most could named Eddie as in Haskell. We certainly named our Snoopy wrong.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Beagle owners - 04/24/24 12:44 AM

my brothers inlaws had a Snoopy

dog showed up one day mostly black and white , some part beagle but parts other things maybe a rat terrier beagle mix

it like them they named it Snoopy and they had it about 12 years
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Beagle owners - 04/24/24 02:55 AM

Just got a blue tick beagle. Kids named it Dottie.
Posted By: DugK

Re: Beagle owners - 04/24/24 10:20 AM

Not yet, I usually name the litters with a theme.
The last litter was the "Creek Litter", all named after a character from "Schitts Creek" tv show. I kept Moira Rose. Roland Schitt is a great little hunter, I wish I kept him.
My buddy named his all after "Top Gun" call names.
Posted By: gcs

Re: Beagle owners - 04/24/24 11:48 AM

Had a Daisy, and one that I can't say on here... grin
Posted By: papabear!

Re: Beagle owners - 04/24/24 12:02 PM

Ive owned, bred, raised and trained hunting beagles for 46 years. Current line up, Bella, Dice, Cricket, Gabby, and Rocky.....never had a Snoopy.
Posted By: undercover

Re: Beagle owners - 04/24/24 03:00 PM

Candy, Trapper, Max and Dudley (as in Dudley-do-right). Each one had a different personality. Trapper was the best hunter. My role to him was transportation for him to hunt. That little son-of-a-gun put up pheasants and would trail them if they ran. Different bark and usually a straight run at full speed when on a pheasant. Took him out to my parents in Wyoming. Dad told me about a jack rabbit that hung out in a certain spot. Sure enough the jack was there, and I put the dog on him. Quickly discovered jack rabbits don't run circles like cottontails. That was a heck of a chase! Probably ran a mile before I could corral the dog.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Beagle owners - 04/24/24 07:52 PM

No Snoopy's, but my cousins Daughter is driving me crazy to name one "Willow", some kind of movie dog name.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Beagle owners - 04/24/24 09:47 PM

We have had 5, none Snoopy

Bryce
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Beagle owners - 04/24/24 09:53 PM

I had one but It chewed up everything In site. It was a great little dog and the girls loved It. But when It chewed up all the oak trim around our front windows. I told the wife the dog better be gone before I get home from or It's dead. I don't even remember what we called It.
Posted By: elsmasho82

Re: Beagle owners - 04/24/24 10:06 PM

No snoopys, but I had a Sampson. I miss him so much. They say the dog you get in your 20’s will break your heart. He sure did.
What a pistol he was
[Linked Image]
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Beagle owners - 04/24/24 10:30 PM

I have two Beagles the Male is Snoopy and the female is Valentine since I bought her on Valentines day. My wife has a Great Dane named Daisy and she mothers them both.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums