Home

The last straw

Posted By: Pawnee

The last straw - 04/18/24 01:42 AM

Wheat is burning up, no moisture for corn planting and the wind blows 40 every day. Now I heard my most favorite restaurant in the world is going bankrupt. Once a year I put on my Sunday go to meeting clothes and take the family to fine dining at Red Lobster. The Cheddar Bay biscuit will live long in my memory’s. Sad day
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: The last straw - 04/18/24 02:06 AM

Crops burning up comes and goes but Red Lobster closing, that truly is the last straw!

All ribbing aside, I hope the weather turns around and maybe they change their minds about the Red Lobster.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: The last straw - 04/18/24 02:11 AM

I did love those biscuits
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: The last straw - 04/18/24 02:21 AM

Make your own, they're just as good.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Scout1

Re: The last straw - 04/18/24 02:51 AM

RED lobster has been around a long time.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: The last straw - 04/18/24 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Pawnee
Wheat is burning up, no moisture for corn planting and the wind blows 40 every day. Now I heard my most favorite restaurant in the world is going bankrupt. Once a year I put on my Sunday go to meeting clothes and take the family to fine dining at Red Lobster. The Cheddar Bay biscuit will live long in my memory’s. Sad day

You can buy red lobster biscuits in a box.In the baking aisle at Walmart, they are delicious.Pour some liquid butter over it and that they're identical
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: The last straw - 04/19/24 12:15 AM

Thanks. I’ll just miss the experience once a year of going the the finest dining available to a guy like me
© 2024 Trapperman Forums