Home

Iranian drones launched at Israel

Posted By: corky

Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 08:25 PM

This is going to get serious.
Posted By: Guss

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 08:29 PM

I hope Isrial stomps Iran/ Persia real good.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Guss

Amen
Posted By: Marty

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 08:33 PM

The powers that be have wanted to start war wit Iran since Trump was in office.

Maybe we need to send them/unfreeze more $?
Posted By: gregh

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 08:37 PM

Just wait our government will turn on Israel before this is over.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 08:39 PM

Up your holah ayatollah.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 08:44 PM

The democrats paid for Iran's support of terrorism and will again if we allow them too.

Keith
Posted By: warrior

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 08:44 PM

Ultimate winner?

The Saudis and wahabinism.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 08:50 PM

Iran just took 17 Indian citizen sailors hostage. India is preparing for war too.

Iran is threatening the US with acts of terrorism and war, if we get involved.

Keith
Posted By: Boco

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 10:17 PM

Beginning of the end of Israel.
I dont think the states will risk its way of life for the Israelis.
Just my own opinion.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 10:23 PM

Israel has nukes.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 10:28 PM

So what,so do many arabs and their allies.
The Israelis have a plan called the Sampson option-where as they are annihilated they will take down everyone else with them.
Like Sampson did between the pillars.
Many of the rich Jews will head out of Isreal and go bsck where they originally came from,most likely if they havent already.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 10:31 PM

I don't think this would of happened if the west and let Israel finish what hamas started. Politicians throwing around words like "genocide" caused this.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 10:41 PM

Some here haven't read all the way to the end.

Those that have, know who wins and those that had ears to hear aren't worried.
Posted By: TC1

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 10:45 PM

Time to take out the trash I believe.. and yes, this has all been foretold
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

This^^^

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
So what,so do many arabs and their allies.

you think they will commit suicide for Iran's sake?

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 11:04 PM

It is called the Sampson option.
They are likely on the suicide path already,they will take down as many as they can with them.
Hope the States doesnt get sucked in.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 11:12 PM

I was talking about the allies of Iran that you mentioned
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 11:38 PM

This is what happens when you go to war with no intention of a military victory.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 11:43 PM

I hope this ain't taking us into WW3.
Posted By: Osagan

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/13/24 11:50 PM

https://www.radarbox.com/@31.08534,37.89994,z7

Airspace over Israel, Jordan and Iraq is shutdown.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 12:06 AM

The Israelis were just told by their government to stay up and watch the unprecedented assault they are going to unleash on Iran.

Israel met with the Iranian opposition a couple of months ago. I believe they are going to destroy the list of Iranian strategic targets they were given.

Keith

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 12:19 AM

We better start cutting firewood and putting up stores.Once the Iranians shut down all the oil thru the straits,things are going to get very rough,With little to no trade/transportation going on shelves will be bare.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 12:52 AM

We better start cutting firewood and putting up stores.Once the Iranians shut down all the oil thru the straits,things are going to get very rough,With little to no trade/transportation going on shelves will be bare.

elections have real world consequences.

(we HAD been energy independent, but not anymore...)

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 01:15 AM

Hopefully the Jewish state will hit them hard. Putin is happy....
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 01:17 AM

We better start cutting firewood and putting up stores

The natural gas we heat with here comes from OK. 3 refineries here in KS and lots of oil wells. It might get a bit pricey but its not time to panic yet. People who dont already have a few grocery's on hand are not going to start now. My sister just told me today that she thinks its foolish to be ready for what if. I know a lot of people who believe hardship will never happen.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

The natural gas we heat with here comes from OK. 3 refineries here in KS and lots of oil wells. It might get a bit pricey but its not time to panic yet. People who dont already have a few grocery's on hand are not going to start now. My sister just told me today that she thinks its foolish to be ready for what if. I know a lot of people who believe hardship will never happen.

Yup.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 01:20 AM

get your tp while you can.

smile

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 01:22 AM

And in related news. Sniffy Joe just recently declined replenishing the Strategic Oil Reserve for fear of "needlessly" raising pump prices ahead of an election. The same reserve Sniffy Joe tapped into and drained to lower said pump prices.

Elections have consequences.
Posted By: okcattrapper

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 01:24 AM

Biden gave Iran a stern warning so we should be ok lol.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 01:34 AM

Learned a new word, exoatmospheric. Means outside the atmosphere. Supposedly Israel is intercepting these things prior to reentry into the atmosphere.

https://twitter.com/AndreaTantaros/status/1779307892639662109?t=YAxCvRy0gfXt6KuoWdt-fQ&s=19
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 01:58 AM

If the secular Jewish sate of Israel is right with God, then they have nothing to worry about.

We need to get out of there ASAP, but we can't because the people that run this country are secular so called "Jews".

I've read to the end of the book as well, and I think the great (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) is the US. Covid BS was the last straw for me. To Gehenna with them if they ain't right with God and Jesus Christ.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 02:05 AM

Reading reports the USAF and RAF plus possible USN assets are assisting. That Jordanian airspace and possible assets have been made available as well.

Another article stated that Israel had been in extended talks with Iranian resistance, who or whatever that is. If there is such a group we may be looking at a strategic decapitation strike.

My fear is folks knowing they are going to die are capable of anything. Do the mullahs have their own Samson plan?

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 02:10 AM

Reading reports the USAF and RAF plus possible USN assets are assisting. That Jordanian airspace and possible assets have been made available as well.

Another article stated that Israel had been in extended talks with Iranian resistance, who or whatever that is. If there is such a group we may be looking at a strategic decapitation strike.

My fear is folks knowing they are going to die are capable of anything. Do the mullahs have their own Samson plan?

The Iranian Resistance gave Israel, the US, the UK and the Saudis a list of military and infrastructure targets to take out a couple of months ago. They claimed if those targets were destroyed they could overthrow the Muslim government of Iran and replace it with a secular one.

Keith

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC

The Iranian Resistance gave Israel, the US, the UK and the Saudis a list of military and infrastructure targets to take out a couple of months ago. They claimed if those targets were destroyed they could overthrow the Muslim government of Iran and replace it with a secular one.

Keith

Wishing them the best of luck but recent examples of regime change haven't gone well.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by white marlin

It doesnt matter how much oil we produce here,there is hardly any manufacture of goods here anymore,Once nothing is coming and going thru the ports there will be nothing on the shelves.
Apparently 80% of oil moves thru the straits in the middle east.Even if there is enough fuel for a few tankers it is going to make the price of everything extreme,and probably inadequate to meet needs.
Posted By: 653

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by Chancey
If the secular Jewish sate of Israel is right with God, then they have nothing to worry about.

We need to get out of there ASAP, but we can't because the people that run this country are secular so called "Jews".

I've read to the end of the book as well, and I think the great (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) is the US. Covid BS was the last straw for me. To Gehenna with them if they ain't right with God and Jesus Christ.

This !!

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 03:08 AM

https://twitter.com/DrJayRichards/status/1779327363278381501?t=ofV4NTSuc89BFClo2KnKyg&s=19

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 05:45 AM

Saudi Arabia and Jordan have both sided with Israel and shot down cruise missiles and drones fired by Iran, aimed at Israel.

I think Iran is going to get pounded by Israel, the US, Great Britain, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, the United Arab Emirates and India. There will probably be a few other countries too.

Keith

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 06:16 AM

"We" Boco?
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 08:53 AM

When the attacks happen at home from all the open borders the government won't take any responsibility.

Baco the US has plenty of oil. The government won't let us use it.
Posted By: Shakeyjake

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 11:42 AM

While this is going down, Chinese are licking their chops looking at Taiwan. One of our procurement officers did a 1 hour presentation last Thursday regarding material. We’re trying to source equipment without any Chinese connection. Will cost more money but at least it’ll be available when sanctions are placed. A lot of our stuff may be built in North America, but they all got little crucial parts coming from China.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Shakeyjake
While this is going down, Chinese are licking their chops looking at Taiwan. One of our procurement officers did a 1 hour presentation last Thursday regarding material. We’re trying to source equipment without any Chinese connection. Will cost more money but at least it’ll be available when sanctions are placed. A lot of our stuff may be built in North America, but they all got little crucial parts coming from China.

So True

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
"We" Boco?

him and the rat in his pocket...
Posted By: Giant Sage

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
The democrats paid for Iran's support of terrorism and will again if we allow them too.

Keith

The tactics being used definitely are a double cross.
Coming from men such as Amshhel Rothschild. Supporting both sides of a conflict.
And getting filthy rich on the backs of the layman, and the blood and sacrifice of our sons and daughters.
Nothing new under the sun.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 01:55 PM

The top five sources of U.S. crude oil imports by percentage share of U.S. total crude oil imports in 2022 were:
Canada
60%
Mexico
10%
Saudi Arabia
7%
Iraq
4%
Colombia
4%

Source: EIA

Don't (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) off the Albertans.

Since the U.S. is the top refining nation on the planet, much of the imports are exported as refined products. It is not 1975. The U.S. is not dependent on middle east oil or need a Strategic Petroleum Reserve.

P.S. The U.S. is still energy independent, never were crude oil independent.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
The top five sources of U.S. crude oil imports by percentage share of U.S. total crude oil imports in 2022 were:

Canada 60%

Don't (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) off the Albertans.

The United States should invite Alberta to succeed from Canada,

& then annex their Province as the 51st state of the Union !!!!! laugh

walleyed

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 02:13 PM

Some of the Albertan's I have met are not big fans of Canada (East and West). They are a lot like Texans.
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 02:27 PM

I read this morning, the Biden regime is urging Israel to stand down and not retaliate against Iran. I'm sure Netenyhu will take heed and back down. smirk
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 03:11 PM

I would think the Israelis have assets in Iran for target identification. Do not know all the facts but I would bomb the nuclear facilities and other strategic places.
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 03:52 PM

Don't feel wrong about them knowing the target addy's for the nuke facilities, it is just a matter of time of Iran pushing the situation to far, that they will hit those targets and others in a signal to quit pushing any more buttons against them !
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin

Bingo!!! Demented Joe has sold us out to every country around.
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 05:25 PM

I don't know how much more of a warning Iran needs to stop this nonsense. After all, Biden did tell them "DON'T".
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by CTRAPS
I don't know how much more of a warning Iran needs to stop this nonsense. After all, Biden did tell them "DON'T".

You would think that would have done it. Especially when he squints like Eastwood!
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 07:05 PM

I agree with Mike Mason.Despite what Biden is preaching Israel has every right to respond this attack coming directly from Iran and not one of its surrogates. The United States should fully support Israel, but keep our nose out of Israeli decisions.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Fisher Man
The United States should fully support Israel, but keep our nose out of Israeli decisions.

Uhhhh... so do whatever you want and we'll pay for it, great.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 08:09 PM

Some of the Albertan's I have met are not big fans of Canada (East and West). They are a lot like Texans.

All of the Albertans I have met in 10 years of hunting whitetail deer
in northeast Alberta have expressed those kinds of sentiments,
and are big fans of America/United States.

They also don't think much of B.C, Ontario, Quebec, & the Maritime provinces.

If invited, I'd bet they'd jump at the chance to join the U.S. & tell BOCO to kiss off !!! laugh

w

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by walleyed

If invited, I'd bet they'd jump at the chance to join the U.S. & tell BOCO to kiss off !!! laugh

w

Those traitors can leave any time they want,but they wont be taking any land with them.
The land belongs to the Natives,like the frenchmen found out when they wanted to separate.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 08:26 PM

w

Was doing an airport job years ago and some Alberta contractors had flown in to install the baggage conveyors. The guy I was working with said it wouldn't hurt his feelings to have the 101st Airborne drop into Alberta, take it over and become our 51st state. Unless you knew different, they acted and sounded like mid-westerners.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 08:27 PM

w

Those traitors can leave any time they want,but they wont be taking any land with them.
The land belongs to the Natives,like the frenchmen found out when they wanted to separate.

You forget your history, Wahbush/BOCO !!

Tell that to Louis Riel & the Metis when they
tried to separate from the Dominion of Canada !!!

Old Louie got his neck stretched for his trouble !!! shocked

w

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 08:30 PM

Louis real was a traitor he tried to get Americans to help him rebel against Canada but the yanks were still scared from 1812.
The Natives want to stay in Canada like they told the french when they thought they could take all of quebec out of Canada,and found out all they owned was a small strip along the st lawrence river devoid of any valuable natural resources.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 09:11 PM

You've got it bass/ackwards BOCO !!!

Louis Riel was politically aligned with the Metis native peoples
of Manitoba & Saskatchewan against English speaking protestant
immigrants to the western prairie territories who wanted to steal
the native land for themselves.

Riel was of mixed French & Metis Catholic descent and born
in Manitoba's Red River country.

Quebec's various modern day attempts at succession from
Canada had nothing to do with the Metis/Riel revolts of 1870 & 1884/1885.

Canada's 1st Prime minister, Sir John A. MacDonald,
gave Louis Riel a raw deal and hung him to boot !!!

w

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 10:14 PM

Was that just after he funded the Terrorists or before???

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 10:16 PM

You've got it bass/ackwards BOCO !!!

Louis Riel was politically aligned with the Metis native peoples
of Manitoba & Saskatchewan against English speaking protestant
immigrants to the western prairie territories who wanted to steal
the native land for themselves.

Riel was of mixed French & Metis Catholic descent and born
in Manitoba's Red River country.

Quebec's various modern day attempts at succession from
Canada had nothing to do with the Metis/Riel revolts of 1870 & 1884/1885.

Canada's 1st Prime minister, Sir John A. MacDonald,
gave Louis Riel a raw deal and hung him to boot !!!

w

Walleyed a lot of people gave up on his intelligence when he started spewing Racial slurs.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

Like WV ours comes from the gas wells and it is all free!!

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 10:33 PM

Israel needs to hit them and I mean with everything they have. FINALLY put an end to these worthless Mooslime animals that have been fighting everyone for thousands of years. They cannot get along with anyone and do not want to. They chant DEATH TO AMERICA while Demented Joe gives them Millions. Then they take that money and invade Israel. They are NEVER going to stop their Terrorist attacks and fighting. It is part of their Genetics. They kill women and children after torturing and like the Mooslum Muhammed told the Federal Prosecutor for his charges of attempted murder of two women he cannot be charged because they were women and therefor the attack was legal. Animals should be removed. Only problem is that Demonrats love their culture and abusive ways.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 10:46 PM

As some one else here stated, them middle east troublemakers aren't a bunch if people. It's a collective idealism. You can't just spray one dandelion and expect the problem to go away.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/14/24 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
When the attacks happen at home from all the open borders the government won't take any responsibility.

Baco the US has plenty of oil. The government won't let us use it.

Providence. You are 100 percent right. I own the Mineral rights to over 1000 acres in WV. Not only do I get free Natural gas to my farm but I know for a FACT that all of the oil wells under my lease are sitting idle because of Demented Joes Attacks on Oil. Those wells can be up and running within 24 hours. Then my Royalty checks will Triple from my just Natural Gas Royalties. And to think that back in the 80's I had Family members laugh when I was buying up Mineral rights.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 01:36 AM

Don't (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) off the Albertans. [/quote]

The United States should invite Alberta to succeed from Canada,

& then annex their Province as the 51st state of the Union !!!!! laugh

walleyed
[/quote]
They're not that dumb However trading Cali and Washington D.C.for Alberta would make 99% HAPPY
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 01:52 AM

Only on trapperman would a post about a war between Iran and Israel somehow turn into a discussion on Canada, lol.
Posted By: Aaron Proffitt

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 02:25 AM

It's BOCO ....everything is about him.
Posted By: Savell

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by Guss

… I hope they stomp each other into nothing and we go back to investing in our own original culture
Posted By: Savell

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Only on trapperman would a post about a war between Iran and Israel somehow turn into a discussion on Canada, lol.

… Boco is Canada’s national mammal
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter

You would think that would have done it. Especially when he squints like Eastwood!

If he would do that creepy whisper talk of his, it would be game over.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by Aaron Proffitt
It's BOCO ....everything is about him.

BINGO!!!!

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by Savell
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

… Boco is Canada’s national mammal

HA HA HA!!!
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 04:41 AM

So, Israel attacked a consulate in Iran and killed two generals. Most countries will agree attacking a consulate is a big no, no. So, then Iran sent drones that would take 16 hours to reach Israel like a slow motion war. I dont buy it. Sounds like more shenanigans again to me. Just like trying to drag us into the Ukraine war we cant win.
The goal here is to weaken, if not destroy the US.
Dont fall for it. We are funding both sides of this war, and dont forget Ukraine.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 05:49 AM

Sure wasn't any Pearl Harbor surprise attack to the Israelis was it.

Eight hours notice to get a defense in place? It's like they telegraphed their moves to give the Israelis, Brits and Americans time to have a defense in place.
And they've made no other launches. Maybe they just made the launch to save face. And they can be a bit hit with the Iranian people, shooting missiles into the little satan.
I think it's over. At least for a while.

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
So, Israel attacked a consulate in Iran and killed two generals. Most countries will agree attacking a consulate is a big no, no. So, then Iran sent drones that would take 16 hours to reach Israel like a slow motion war. I dont buy it. Sounds like more shenanigans again to me. Just like trying to drag us into the Ukraine war we cant win.
Dont fall for it. We are funding both sides of this war, and dont forget Ukraine.

And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom can not stand.
And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. Mark 3:24-25

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff

Interesting you should mention that. It is kabuki theater.

https://www.cf.org/news/reuters-bid...-israel-had-to-be-within-certain-limits/

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Chancey

( for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived) Revelation 18:23
This word sorceries is translated from the word pharmakeia.
Interesting you mentioned a plandemic and reading the end of the book as well.
Said it before ( there's nothing new under the sun)
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 01:51 PM

Let us not forget that this all stems back to Obama sending that money to Iran in the middle of the night. He should have been impeached for that and he is the reason for many of today's problems.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 03:31 PM

Let us not forget that this all stems back to Obama sending that money to Iran in the middle of the night. He should have been impeached for that and he is the reason for many of today's problems.

X2

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Osagian

Eight hours notice to get a defense in place? It's like they telegraphed their moves to give the Israelis, Brits and Americans time to have a defense in place.
And they've made no other launches. Maybe they just made the launch to save face. And they can be a bit hit with the Iranian people, shooting missiles into the little satan.

Darn it! Well the next international pissing match will be World War III and the Armageddon. Eventually the Karnaks here will nail it.
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Osagian

Darn it! Well the next international pissing match will be World War III and the Armageddon. Eventually the Karnaks here will nail it.

We are blessed with geopolitical clairvoyant with keen eyes to the obvious types here on the T-Man Forum Trap Talk pages.

I had to look up Karnaks, to expand my knowledge. Thank you for that, Dirt.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 04:03 PM

Right and everything is falling into place as it was written.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 04:16 PM

grin

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 05:09 PM

Sorry about that. Johnny spells it" Carnac" . Not like the temple in Luxor. frown
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 05:09 PM

https://youtu.be/QrKKKHk7HRY?si=QId2dfRc5SUtWqig

Re: Iranian drones launched at Israel - 04/15/24 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Snowpa

X2

Exactly Right
© 2024 Trapperman Forums