Home

South Texans : Border blimps

Posted By: Wolfdog91

South Texans : Border blimps - 04/11/24 06:13 PM

So quick question for the South Texans. By any chance to y'all know if they use surveillance blimps around the border? Down here in Brownsville
[Linked Image]

And just noticed this blimp in the sky today...now the deal is it doesn't really have anything on it as far as I can see so was wondering if it's like the surveillance blimps the military uses on the bases over seas. ? Figured it would make sense with the crazy amount of sensor arrays those things have
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Slick Pan

Re: South Texans : Border blimps - 04/11/24 06:44 PM

Could it possibly be the Hindenburg ?
Posted By: Osagan

Re: South Texans : Border blimps - 04/11/24 06:47 PM

Blimp's probably up there looking for German submarines.
They hang out around American ports.
Posted By: warrior

Re: South Texans : Border blimps - 04/11/24 07:59 PM

Sensors heck, what kind of bomb load can they carry?

A few passes dropping toe popper mines would go a long way to slowing the flow of illegals.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: South Texans : Border blimps - 04/11/24 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
By any chance to y'all know if they use surveillance blimps around the border?
[Linked Image]

Maybe it's one of those Chinese Spy Blimps !!! laugh

w
Posted By: BubbaCampbell

Re: South Texans : Border blimps - 04/11/24 08:23 PM

I haven’t been around Brownsville lately but I have seen them out around Sanderson and Del Rio over the last year or so a friend is managing a ranch at Sanderson and they staged one on his place for about 3 months they can track humans from up to 30 miles away according to the agents I talked to
Bubba
Posted By: warrior

Re: South Texans : Border blimps - 04/11/24 08:28 PM

If I understand the terrain down there to be open and sparsely covered the conditions, particularly at night, should be excellent for thermal imaging.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: South Texans : Border blimps - 04/11/24 08:49 PM

They have always had some between Laredo and the McAllen area. Hence at least some of our distrust with the Fed. They know how many are crossing but fail to act in the roll of enforcement.

You might also notice your cell doesn't work near weigh stations and check points.
Posted By: daveharmon

Re: South Texans : Border blimps - 04/11/24 09:30 PM

I live an hour west of Brownsville in Mission. I live about a mile from the RioGrande.Between here and Rio Grande city there are 5 blimps in the air all the time.They keep them tethered and bring them down when it gets to windy.They have surveillance cameras on them that are monitored at their headquarters. Pretty interesting.
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: South Texans : Border blimps - 04/11/24 09:35 PM

Some pictures of these lil guys
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: cotton

Re: South Texans : Border blimps - 04/12/24 11:31 AM

put big speakers on em and blast Stairway to heaven out
Posted By: K-zoo

Re: South Texans : Border blimps - 04/12/24 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by cotton
put big speakers on em and blast Stairway to heaven out

Blast out a continuous loop of Yoko Ono songs. Illegals will turn around and go back. grin
© 2024 Trapperman Forums