Home

LSU v Iowa women's basketball game

Posted By: hippie

LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/03/24 06:17 PM

I can't say I pay attention to them but haven't seen the backlash and boycotting that's usually seen when a team won't stand for the National Anthem.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/03/24 06:23 PM

They weren't there to stand for it. The team left the court before it started. They should be ashamed of themselves for it.

It's pretty easy to find the backlash if you look for it. I'm sure the anti-sports guys will be all over this post, kinda predictable.

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/03/24 06:28 PM

Not sure which is worse, leaving or not standing?

Just pointing out how about everyone here reacted to the pro's doing this and saying that's why they like college sports. Funny, those pro's got their ideas/indoctrination in college!
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/03/24 06:34 PM

I’m glad LSU lost.

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/03/24 06:36 PM

"A Baton Rouge, Louisiana reporter also noted Monday the Tigers never appear for the anthem. “If you ever go to an actual LSU game you'll see that they're never on the court for the anthem. It's that simple,”

https://mynbc15.com/news/nation-wor...nament-basketball-elite-eight-final-four

Still should be ashamed.

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/03/24 06:39 PM

Their Gov. is on tv as a post this, he's saying any player skipping it should have their scholarship revoked.

And... Its not the first time this team pulled this stunt they're saying.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/03/24 07:10 PM

Well it is what it is, and whether it was a pattern or only
once, it's still clearly wrong...They need to be called out.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/03/24 07:21 PM

Just makes the win that much more meaningful.

The Bayou Barbie will never make it in the WNBA, she is not athletic enough. She runs the court like an albatross. She'll get drafted but she'll just fade away from the spotlight.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/03/24 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by BernieB.

The Bayou Barbie will never make it in the WNBA, she is not athletic enough. She runs the court like an albatross. She'll get drafted but she'll just fade away from the spotlight.

Yah gotta like her spunk though.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/03/24 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Diggerman

Yah gotta like her spunk though.

I really don't like anything about her, especially her personality. She has good moves around the basket, and she's skilled when close to the rim, but man she cannot run or jump. Very slow feet on defense. If she wasn't 6'3" we wouldn't even be talking about her. I don't think her game will translate to the next level. She's got world class fake eyelashes though. You could use them for a dust mop if they fall off.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/03/24 09:18 PM

I heard that neither team was on the court for the anthem for the other semi-final game that night
Posted By: corky

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/03/24 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
I heard that neither team was on the court for the anthem for the other semi-final game that night

Also shameful
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/03/24 09:55 PM

LSU lineup is pretty woke as a whole.
Posted By: houndone

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/03/24 10:55 PM

I agree 100%on this from pro all the way down to high school.they should of nipped it in the a** back when kappernick did it.its not only disgusting and a disgrace to USA and all of the military folks past and present.if they don't like it here and dont want to respect our nation and military they can go to another country and live,don't let the door hit them where the sun don't shine on the way out.
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/03/24 11:42 PM

I agree with Gary.

The coach is the one runnin the whip for any team. If the coach says you stand for the National Anthem, then you stand for it. If the coach doesn't care, then they walk off the floor.
Posted By: Mitch L

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/04/24 12:28 AM

Albatross!! I was thinking more like a camel. hahah
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/04/24 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by CTRAPS
I agree with Gary.

The coach is the one runnin the whip for any team. If the coach says you stand for the National Anthem, then you stand for it. If the coach doesn't care, then they walk off the floor.

That crazy loon of a coach was asked about her team not being on the court for the National Anthem, and she said that was always their routine and it had nothing to do with anything about the anthem. She is a liar, and not a convincing one.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/04/24 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
I’m glad LSU lost.

Me too
Posted By: niteprowler

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/04/24 12:42 PM

Bernie said " She's got world class fake eyelashes though.You could use them for dust mops if they fell off " lol lmao. I love it !!
Posted By: Owen156

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/04/24 12:57 PM

She can block shots with those eyelashes, should be against the rules.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/04/24 03:27 PM

Payback?

As I recall, this game was replay of last year's championship game. The big news then was Clark.......the tournament was her first big national exposure and was the cinderella story. LSU won the championship game......and Reese was seen taunting Clark at the game's end. LSU came off as a bunch of ugly, classless thugs.

So Clark and Iowa came out on top this time. Happy to see it.

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/04/24 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by HayDay
......and Reese was seen taunting Clark at the game's end. LSU came off as a bunch of ugly, classless thugs.

So Clark and Iowa came out on top this time. Happy to see it.

[Linked Image]

Re: LSU v Iowa women's basketball game - 04/04/24 07:57 PM

I like the excuse they're using...."we never come out for the anthem"

Like that's better??

No wonder that when they go pro they don't respect it, they're taught that way.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums