Posted By: KeithC

Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 01:57 AM

Keith
Posted By: DirtyD

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 02:12 AM

sick
Posted By: 2dye4

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 02:13 AM

There is an isolated island for people like this to live their lives to the end. I’d pay for the trip there.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 02:17 AM

Used to be you had to pay to see the circus freaks
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by 2dye4
There is an isolated island for people like this to live their lives to the end. I’d pay for the trip there.

I agree
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 02:26 AM

These people have very serious mental health problems, and yet our Gov and tax dollars are supporting it.
The man in that video is likely to commit suicide or shoot up a school. The stats prove it.
Posted By: lumberjack391

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by 2dye4

Why ruin a perfectly good island?
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 02:34 AM

He sure does have nice breasts. laugh
Posted By: 2dye4

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 02:35 AM

Need to euthanize these people for their thinking. This world is going to Chit.

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 02:39 AM

I don't understand how anybody can think that forcing everyone else to go along with their self delusions should be mandatory.

I don't understand how anyone can think that allowing the self deluded men to crush women in sports is the right thing to do.

I find it amazing that so many people think so differently than we do. It's totally irrational.

Keith

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 02:47 AM

Amen 100% Keith.
We don't understand cause it makes zero logical sense at all.

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 02:50 AM

It seems like a bad parody that's taken a life of it's own.

Keith
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 02:59 AM

I hear there is a reproduction problem with them.lol

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 02:59 AM

Insane times we are living in.

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 03:29 AM

In reality, it is my opinion that women are weaker now than they were at the time of suffrage. Women's lib groups have wrecked everything that most decent women stand for.

It's sickening to watch women on TV call a tranny man that thinks he's a woman brave and courageous. It's sickening that not more women are standing up like Riley Gains to this insanity. This issue is so absolutely ludicrous that one would think every woman in the world would be on board against it.

Why women even compete with these mental health subjects is beyond me.

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by AKAjust
I hear there is a reproduction problem with them.lol

Yet sadly, there a more transgenders now then ever with all appearances of a plague of transgenders coming.

Keith

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 03:37 AM

Its a giant feedback loop Keith. People for the most part are stupid and easily controlled.

This same thing happened over 20 years ago when we were in school with the "Girls gone wild" videos. Its a feed-back loop. When it first started, it wasn't that girls were actually doing that and they filmed it, but rather they filmed it, promoted it, and girls did it en masse at the time after seeing it.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Chancey
Its a giant feedback loop Keith. People for the most part are stupid and easily controlled.

This same thing happened over 20 years ago when we were in school with the "Girls gone wild" videos. Its a feed-back loop. When it first started, it wasn't that girls were actually doing that and they filmed it, but rather they filmed it, promoted it, and girls did it en masse at the time after seeing it.

I saw they hired stripper to attend and be loose and with alcohol and that it made it easier for more grounded girls to do like wise. Look everyone is doing it. Then there is they want to seem me because I'm sexy. Confusing being used as desired.
Posted By: jk

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 12:34 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 03:04 PM

These so called "women" have to compete against real women because they can't compete with those of their true gender. I think most of them suffer from a lack of self esteem.
To be fair there should be a special class of competition just for these people. But, they would never go for that because it would be a fair contest with those of the same sex and they might not win.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 03:43 PM

My son started out competing in the 100% RAW Powerlifting events.
Great bunch of supportive folks, top to bottom.

And how do.they deal with transgenders?

“She put down female. Clearly, she’s not a female,” said Paul Bossi, 100% Raw Powerlifting Federation’s president. “Not biologically anyways.

“In our rules, we go by biological,” he said. “According to the rules, she can only lift in the men’s division. … I’m not trying to hurt anyone’s feelings but I have to follow the rules.”
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 05:05 PM

Doesn't matter how you dress up a Cadillac it will never be a Rolls-Royce.
Doesn't matter if you put breasts on a Dude, he's still a dude.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 06:47 PM

I will say this: Something has changed in our youth. I go to the gym most every day. I see the young boys (and men) playing on their phones and jaw jacking when the girls are lifting weights and sweating. We seem to be raising a bunch of limp boys and the girls have more muscle mass than half the boys nowadays. Not sure what it's attributed to but it's a thing
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Calvin
I will say this: Something has changed in our youth. I go to the gym most every day. I see the young boys (and men) playing on their phones and jaw jacking when the girls are lifting weights and sweating. We seem to be raising a bunch of limp boys and the girls have more muscle mass than half the boys nowadays. Not sure what it's attributed to but it's a thing

I'm thinking that is why lesbianism seems more prevalent. The women are more masculine than men.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 09:00 PM

I don't know. The gym I go to I see guys doing a lot more weight lifting than the ladies. I see more ladies into aerobic exercises than men. I hear women talking on their phones while doing cardio. Seldom hear guys on their phones.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 09:03 PM

I'd give the first real gal a hundred dollar bill to walk up to it and give it a swift kick in the nuts.
Posted By: Osky

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 10:22 PM

Can’t seem to keep enough eye bleach around the place these days. I wonder if beaver oil would work?

Osky
Posted By: YaYa

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 11:05 PM

Heck, my oldest granddaughter has a scholarship next year for softball at a division 1 college. I ain't worried about it. She's a beast on that field. Seems that there are a few on here that think women are weaker. I tell ya....I would match them against any boys team of the same age.
I can't repeat on here what she said about a trans person walking into the team locker room. She's also a pretty good muskrat trapper too.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/28/24 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by YaYa
Heck, my oldest granddaughter has a scholarship next year for softball at a division 1 college. I ain't worried about it. She's a beast on that field. Seems that there are a few on here that think women are weaker. I tell ya....I would match them against any boys team of the same age.
I can't repeat on here what she said about a trans person walking into the team locker room. She's also a pretty good muskrat trapper too.

Man, that is AWESOME!

But, women are weaker, it's simple physiology/ biology.
Their bodies are built for different things.
Males and females ARE different, and I celebrate those differences!
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/29/24 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by DaveP
Originally Posted by YaYa

Man, that is AWESOME!

But, women are weaker, it's simple physiology/ biology.
Their bodies are built for different things.
Males and females ARE different, and I celebrate those differences!

I've enjoyed those differences many times. smile
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Women are stronger now than ever. - 03/29/24 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
To be fair there should be a special class of competition just for these people. .

They do! It's called the "Special" Olympics!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums