Home

New toy Mathew’s Lift

Posted By: jalstat

New toy Mathew’s Lift - 03/23/24 08:46 PM

[Linked Image]
Good number 60 birthday gift
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: New toy Mathew’s Lift - 03/23/24 08:50 PM

Sweet. I especially like the way it mounts on the truck door. Perfect for road hunting.

Re: New toy Mathew’s Lift - 03/23/24 09:25 PM

Custom made

Re: New toy Mathew’s Lift - 03/23/24 09:45 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Better pic
Posted By: snowy

Re: New toy Mathew’s Lift - 03/23/24 10:32 PM

Beautiful!!!!
Mattews has been my bow all my life. I'm still shooting an Outback and I got two of them I love them so much. Should upgrade but the Outback has done the job year in and year out.

Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: New toy Mathew’s Lift - 03/23/24 10:43 PM

Sweet!! Give us a review after you git’r dialed in. I’m still shooting a Q2 I bought brand new in 2000. Never had an issue with Mathews.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: New toy Mathew’s Lift - 03/23/24 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Sweet!! Give us a review after you git’r dialed in. I’m still shooting a Q2 I bought brand new in 2000. Never had an issue with Mathews.

I'm still shooting the old pse I bought in 97. Every 4 or 5 years I go test some new bows and the year the switchback can out was the first time I shot a bow I liked enough it interested me so smooth and lack of vibration. But I used to be one of the guys that bought the new best bow every few years and learned how a bow looses value worse than a new vehicle and my old bow killed everything it shot so couldn't justify the cost. Add in I just dont shoot like I used to so I never bought an upgrade.

I can only imagine how smooth and shock free the new models are considering that was probably more than 12 years ago.
Posted By: Savell

Re: New toy Mathew’s Lift - 03/23/24 11:12 PM

… nice Jslat …. I remember working at the feed store as a teenager to save enough to get the original Mathews solo cam when it came out… big upgrade …had been killing them with the bear whitetail up to that point … had to aim under em and hope they dropped into it lol
Posted By: Elkguy

Re: New toy Mathew’s Lift - 03/23/24 11:42 PM

I don’t remember how long I’ve had my Z7 Extreme but it still works as good as the day I bought it.
Posted By: wws

Re: New toy Mathew’s Lift - 03/23/24 11:50 PM

I’m shooting a VXR, think it’s the 28”, short easy to get around. Shoots great.

wws
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: New toy Mathew’s Lift - 03/23/24 11:55 PM

Nice !

I shoot a Traverse ........never a disappointment with Mathews
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: New toy Mathew’s Lift - 03/24/24 12:46 AM

Another Mathews fan here. Been shooting the Heli-m since around 2012. Amazing technology in the stick and string industry over the past 20-25 years!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums