Home

Choices people make

Posted By: bowhunter27295

Choices people make - 03/12/24 01:09 AM

So there was this young beautiful lady that was in nursing school in Georgia. Wanted to be a nurse since she was a very young child.

She is in nursing school and is at the top of her class.

She is bludgeoned to death by an illegal alien.

The president "accidentally" calls the murdering thug and ILLEGAL alien. The animal got into this country from Venezuela due to extremely lax border enforcement.

The president has never called the parents but has profusely apologized for calling the animal "ILLEGAL".

Life doesn't matter to these people. From pre birth to nursing school unless they vote for them.

It is indescribably disgusting.

Why, just why?
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Choices people make - 03/12/24 01:38 AM

The man has no honor, no decency, and no respect for anyone. I think someone posted that his dog had bitten about 20 secret service agents.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Choices people make - 03/12/24 01:39 AM

but, he doesn't send out mean tweets...
Posted By: Raghorn67

Re: Choices people make - 03/12/24 01:46 AM

Our current administration is more concerned about making the freak'n ILLEGALS feel wanted, accepted and at home.
They could give a -- less about anyone that is a born and bred American. Particularly if they are a white male that works, supports their family and isn't interested in being queer or removing their junk.
Posted By: Osagian

Re: Choices people make - 03/12/24 02:03 AM

Well, I'll bet you the parents of that murdered girl, if they weren't voting for Trump before, they are now.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Choices people make - 03/12/24 02:23 AM

Most Americans should consider, why would we, should accept this obvious intrusion on our border?

It is not that we should be so informed,..any one paying attention should at least see the obvious, this election hedges on it's
true full explanation.

Trump cares about America,..he has no reason not to.,..Tell me my why he should not pull against the status que ?

His policies were deliberate ,..those policies assured America's solidification.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Choices people make - 03/12/24 02:49 AM

I would point out that Biden is stupid but the people who believe there was no wide spread election fraud last go round are redefining that word.
Posted By: 2bit

Re: Choices people make - 03/12/24 03:10 AM

The only people to blame for the border problem is the Americans. 95% of the people crossing the border are doing it for the same reason as 40 years ago. Because America is prosperous and most of the continent south of the usa is s not. Most of my coworkers speak little English if any. Hard working, friendly, humble. I would hate to see them get deported. Usa did away with the immigrant work visa under the Cliinton administration. But the animal you speak of should be hung til dead in public.

Re: Choices people make - 03/12/24 03:38 AM

Of course there was election fraud,..you cant dismiss five states shutting down counts only to be unseemly brought forth so significantly in the wee mornings.
Courts did not address it.,..won't recognize it , nor will they give credence to it.
China virus gave that all encompassing platitude,..states shut down,..constituents felt veiled,{ why shouldn't they,..they were administered to },..told to accept .

Its no wonder our country fails,..I pray there is a leader that will pull us out of this nightmare!

Re: Choices people make - 03/12/24 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by 2bit
The only people to blame for the border problem is the Americans. 95% of the peoplnse crossing the border are doing it for the same reason as 40 years ago. Because America is prosperous and most of the continent south of the usa is s not. Most of my coworkers speak little English if any. Hard working, friendly, humble. I would hate to see them get deported. Usa did away with the immigrant work visa under the Cliinton administration. But the animal you speak of should be hung til dead in public.

BS,..They are crossing the border because our so called chief has advocated for it!,..for political purposes!
Good grief,..95 percent?,..wearing Biden shirts?,..you have to be kidding. They are crossing the border because our so called leader three years ago told them so.

Your co-workers speak little english? Are they legal citizens? Did you e-verify?
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Choices people make - 03/12/24 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by 2bit
The only people to blame for the border problem is the Americans. 95% of the people crossing the border are doing it for the same reason as 40 years ago. Because America is prosperous and most of the continent south of the usa is s not. Most of my coworkers speak little English if any. Hard working, friendly, humble. I would hate to see them get deported. Usa did away with the immigrant work visa under the Cliinton administration. But the animal you speak of should be hung til dead in public.

hmmmm...ok
Posted By: OhioBoy

Re: Choices people make - 03/12/24 05:27 PM

The video I saw of him explaining himself he doubled down on illegal but he didn't mean to.
Posted By: TC1

Re: Choices people make - 03/12/24 05:59 PM

If you are clueless enough to believe that only Hispanics are crossing, I’ve got an ocean side villa up for cash only sale…. Chinese, and all order of Muslim state pukes are being shipped and flown into Mexico to come in. I assure you enough of them have bad intentions that when we find out it will already be too late…. Not to mention the human trafficking that is happening, whole other box to open…
Posted By: bowhunter1

Re: Choices people make - 03/12/24 09:33 PM

In a year or two when one of these terrorists strike, it will Trump fault no matter who's president.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Choices people make - 03/12/24 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
The man has no honor, no decency, and no respect for anyone. I think someone posted that his dog had bitten about 20 secret service agents.

Typical Communist POS!
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Choices people make - 03/12/24 11:19 PM

We will soon be bringing boat loads of Hatian's in as well, hope you like your new improved third world country.
Posted By: Jingles

Re: Choices people make - 03/12/24 11:20 PM

When you stop and consider just what is happening you will realize it is Government sponsored scantioned human trafficking
Posted By: 2dye4

Re: Choices people make - 03/13/24 12:18 AM

The young lady you are referring to was in my son’s girlfriend’s nursing class. It really upset her because she had seen her in class everyday for a long time.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Choices people make - 03/13/24 12:34 AM

Hebrews 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Biden has pretty much lost his mind and ability to repent and I believe he's already been judged. It's just a short matter of time now.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums