Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/11/24 03:45 PM

Can't say what I really think of this!
The thread would get killed.
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/11/24 03:48 PM

Fair enough…

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/11/24 03:51 PM

Our pig of a president has the audacity to give this speech. Where are the words of sorrow for the 9/11 victims, the men and women who served in the GWOT?

Makes me want to puke….
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/11/24 03:56 PM

I’m not a huge fan of Ramen noodles, but if my company will honor the Holiday I’m all for it. Also, the link didn’t work.

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/11/24 05:45 PM

Wanna Be,

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...nt-joe-biden-on-the-occasion-of-ramadan/

Same narrative, different link…
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/11/24 07:04 PM

He's just kissing you know what.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/11/24 07:10 PM

Unreal
Posted By: hippie

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/11/24 07:23 PM

I also will keep quiet about Biden after backtracking on calling a brutal killer an illegal, who is an illegal and doesn't deserve any respect at all. Biden said he misspoke, he's "undocumented".

How's that? He's been arrested several times but is " undocumented"? Here's where I stop because what I have to say next about Biden isn't welcome here.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/11/24 08:32 PM

Here's biden from 2 years ago.

Keith

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/11/24 08:35 PM

Here's biden hosting a huge expensive, tax payer paid Muslim party at the Whitehouse, for the end of Ramadan last year.

Keith

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/11/24 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
I’m not a huge fan of Ramen noodles, but if my company will honor the Holiday I’m all for it. Also, the link didn’t work.

Yeah, no to the holiday.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/11/24 11:49 PM

Only good Muslim is no Muslim.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/12/24 12:02 AM

His handlers are scraping the bottom of the barrel for obscure voting blocs. It this case, non buoyant turds (for the most part, as there are some decent Muslims somewhere).
They are losing Black and Hispanic voters in record numbers. If Trump selects Noem as VP, they will be losing a fair amount of the woman vote also.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/12/24 12:10 AM

And why would that be Carl?
Posted By: uplandpointer

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/12/24 12:17 AM

why don't we just give the federal workers and the bankers a 4 day work week and let the rest of us go about our business. It seems like they are the only ones (I know there are more) that are involved in all the made up holidays.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/12/24 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Donnie H

You don't find it strange or questionable , that Obama was elected just 8 years after 9/11?
Remember when Osama bin Laden said "we will use your laws against you?"
There is no such thing as a good Muslim, they are taught from birth to hate everyone that doesn't follow their cult!
Kids to young to understand , will blow themselves up to kill non believers ,for their twisted parents, just for their approval.

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/16/24 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by 52Carl
His handlers are scraping the bottom of the barrel for obscure voting blocs. It this case, non buoyant turds (for the most part, as there are some decent Muslims somewhere).
They are losing Black and Hispanic voters in record numbers. If Trump selects Noem as VP, they will be losing a fair amount of the woman vote also.

Governor Kristi Noem is with President Donald Trump in Dayton, Ohio right now. He had her come up and speak at his rally about 20 minutes ago.

Keith
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/16/24 10:26 PM

Biden & O'bummer are/were partners in crime...
If you recall O'bummer wouldn't attend any Christian prayer breakfast, but he attended every muslim function he could, talked about how muslim prayers were the most beautiful sound on earth, and lit the Whitehouse up in pride colors.

This all from a man who sit in the Rev. Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 yrs, while he preached G.D. America.

Biden/O'bama the 2 headed snake.
Posted By: DWC

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/16/24 11:51 PM

Noem wont get him any votes he didnt already have.
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/17/24 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
Originally Posted by Donnie H

You don't find it strange or questionable , that Obama was elected just 8 years after 9/11?
Remember when Osama bin Laden said "we will use your laws against you?"
There is no such thing as a good Muslim, they are taught from birth to hate everyone that doesn't follow their cult!
Kids to young to understand , will blow themselves up to kill non believers ,for their twisted parents, just for their approval.

Mooslimes HATE Christianity. Readthe Koran. They are supposed tokill Chriatians and all nonbelievers. Why do you think they nhave been violent for the last 500 years.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/17/24 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by DWC

Noem wont get him any votes he didnt already have.

I believe you are right.
Posted By: Trapset

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/17/24 07:11 AM

The next federal holiday should be Election Day.
They all brag about how rare our free election system is. Why not have the second Monday in November a national holiday, ELECTION DAY. That would make it just as easy for someone with a job to vote as someone without.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/17/24 11:18 AM

There should be no more federal holidays ever. There are too many made up holidays now.
Posted By: trapdye

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/17/24 04:54 PM

Never thought things would be going like this, country is in the crapper.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/17/24 05:15 PM

Shameless vote getting at no cost to him the man has no brains or pride.

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/17/24 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
There should be no more federal holidays ever. There are too many made up holidays now.

I agree.
Posted By: wallfur

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/17/24 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by mad_mike
...speech is straight from obama mouth and our next president will be michelle obama....wake up america !
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/17/24 09:56 PM

Funny thing is, when one works on a federal holiday .... they still want you to pay taxes on what you made

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/17/24 10:02 PM

I get five paid holidays a year from my employer. That is plenty, don’t want or need any more.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Next Federal Holiday? - 03/17/24 10:35 PM

Come to think of it, the less the folks in government work, the less they can screw up...... so we really should have at least another 100 or so federal holiday per year.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums