Home

Where’s NonPCfed?

Posted By: Jurassic Park

Where’s NonPCfed? - 03/10/24 09:58 PM

I haven’t seen him post anything lately. Anyone hear from him?
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Where’s NonPCfed? - 03/10/24 10:02 PM

Come to think about it, I think the last time I remember (and my short term memory is getting suspect) was a big dirt bike ride. Do we need to call David Paulides? He might come up with a whole book about trail riders going "poof".
Posted By: Chuckles84

Re: Where’s NonPCfed? - 03/10/24 11:16 PM

Looks like the last time he was on here was February 13th according to the user list.

Re: Where’s NonPCfed? - 03/10/24 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Come to think about it, I think the last time I remember (and my short term memory is getting suspect) was a big dirt bike ride. Do we need to call David Paulides? He might come up with a whole book about trail riders going "poof".

I don’t know what that means, but hopefully he’s alright.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Where’s NonPCfed? - 03/11/24 03:15 AM

The research done by Mr. David Paulides is a rabbit hole that once you start down will show you that there is basically no end to verifiable phenomena that we do not understand.
I highly recommend his movie Missing 411 the hunted. Any outdoorsmen needs to see it and I think it is free on several platforms.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Where’s NonPCfed? - 03/14/24 04:58 AM

Good evening gentlemen and thanks JP for asking about me. I've had a lot of irons in the fire and I'm not much into censorship. Hope all is well with most everybody. 2024 should prove to be a very "interesting" year on a lot of fronts. Stay safe and have people who got your 6...

Re: Where’s NonPCfed? - 03/14/24 05:10 AM

Glad you’re still around man!
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: Where’s NonPCfed? - 03/14/24 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
Good evening gentlemen and thanks JP for asking about me. I've had a lot of irons in the fire and I'm not much into censorship. Hope all is well with most everybody. 2024 should prove to be a very "interesting" year on a lot of fronts. Stay safe and have people who got your 6...

your message box is full...stay safe out there!
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Where’s NonPCfed? - 03/14/24 01:15 PM

Thanks west river rogue! I cleaned some messages up, I'll do more tonight.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums