Home

For wheeler tires

Posted By: Stewie

For wheeler tires - 03/10/24 04:26 PM

I'm needing new tires for my Arctic cat four wheeler. What are the best tires for the money? I don't mind paying for quality but looking around I guess I'm out of touch with the cost of them. I don't need anything real aggressive just something good for around the farm. Originals have 6000+ miles on them.
Posted By: ABeardedTrapper

Re: For wheeler tires - 03/10/24 04:40 PM

ITP mud lite. Eric
Posted By: Boco

Re: For wheeler tires - 03/10/24 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by ABeardedTrapper
ITP mud lite. Eric

I agree,good tire for trapping here.
I run them on my Honda 300 4 trax.
Posted By: MJM

Re: For wheeler tires - 03/10/24 08:18 PM

I would check the prices on E-bay. At one time I could get tires mounted on new wheels shipped to me cheaper than I could buy the same brand tire and have them mounted in town.
Posted By: Cooncuff

Re: For wheeler tires - 03/10/24 09:28 PM

I got a set of Sun-F A033 tires were reasonable and have served me well
Posted By: arcticotter

Re: For wheeler tires - 03/10/24 09:40 PM

Power sports nation has lots to choose from.
Posted By: Guss

Re: For wheeler tires - 03/10/24 10:19 PM

I bought bear claw tires.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: For wheeler tires - 03/11/24 03:26 AM

The last pair of Charlisle tires I bough had some good sized knobs on them it was noticeable.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: For wheeler tires - 03/11/24 03:28 AM

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/tires-and-wheels/tires
Posted By: dixieland

Re: For wheeler tires - 03/11/24 03:53 AM

When I got ready to replace my quad tires a few years ago, I went to one store and the guy says, “this is what the ranchers use”, but they didn’t have my size in stock. Went to another store, and the guy says, “we sell a lot of this tire to the recreational users around here”, but they didn’t have a set of my size. Went to another place, and the guy says, “this is the only tire the Border Patrol will buy”. Ding, ding, ding, Winner, I want them, because I’ e seen first hand what the Border Patrol puts thier equipment through. Sedona Rip Saw. Had them a few years now, and would’nt consider anything else.
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: For wheeler tires - 03/11/24 03:54 AM

I generally check my local dealers for take offs and usually get a pretty good deal.
Posted By: 20scout

Re: For wheeler tires - 03/11/24 05:53 AM

I've had real good luck with these guys over the years.

https://www.denniskirk.com/atv/tires
Posted By: Stewie

Re: For wheeler tires - 03/11/24 10:25 AM

Thanks for all the suggestions.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: For wheeler tires - 03/11/24 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by dixieland
When I got ready to replace my quad tires a few years ago, I went to one store and the guy says, “this is what the ranchers use”, but they didn’t have my size in stock. Went to another store, and the guy says, “we sell a lot of this tire to the recreational users around here”, but they didn’t have a set of my size. Went to another place, and the guy says, “this is the only tire the Border Patrol will buy”. Ding, ding, ding, Winner, I want them, because I’ e seen first hand what the Border Patrol puts thier equipment through. Sedona Rip Saw. Had them a few years now, and would’nt consider anything else.

Probably great for the border where it's dry but down south where it's muddy they will cover you in mud!!!
Don't think you can get a better tire for all around traction!
Posted By: Auctioneer727

Re: For wheeler tires - 03/11/24 04:51 PM

Looks like the original tires did well for you.
If you were pleased with them, why not see if they are still made and replace your tires with what has been good for you in the past.
Posted By: muskrat411

Re: For wheeler tires - 03/11/24 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Auctioneer727
Looks like the original tires did well for you.
If you were pleased with them, why not see if they are still made and replace your tires with what has been good for you in the past.

Now thats some smart thinking right there!
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: For wheeler tires - 03/11/24 08:03 PM

Grimm Reaper tires are very good
© 2024 Trapperman Forums