Home

Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union

Posted By: KeithC

Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 05:24 AM

Last night at the State of the Union speech, a Gold Star father was arrested for shouting the name of the gate where 13 American soldiers, including his son, were killed when biden recklessly withdrew from Afghanistan.

These thousands of hate spewing, Muslim terrorist supporters tried to stop the State of the Union with no repercussions. They did effectively delay it.

The only arrest at the protest was of a frustrated, trapped motorist, who revved his engine.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-m...riving-police-arrest-state-of-the-union/

Keith
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 05:30 AM

That needs to shouted out a lot before the elections over and over again because people have short memories!

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
That needs to shouted out a lot before the elections over and over again because people have short memories!

I agree wholeheartedly.

Keith

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 05:45 AM

Keith
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 12:05 PM

He shouted out his sons name because Demented Lying Joe was claiming to successfully protect Americans both here and abroad!!! The Demented creature cannot speak unless it is a total lie and he does this because the Press and Libturds believe anything he spews.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 12:06 PM

My nephew who is in the Marines was there that same day and it was a long time before we knew if that was his unit that got hit or not! So that mans son could just as easily of been my nephew!

This whole country us upside down and how any idiot could support this current corrupt bunch is beyond me.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
My nephew who is in the Marines was there that same day and it was a long time before we knew if that was his unit that got hit or not! So that mans son could just as easily of been my nephew!

This whole country us upside down and how any idiot could support this current corrupt bunch is beyond me.

Amen
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 12:33 PM

x3

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 01:48 PM

x1000. Thank him for his service from me!!!
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 01:54 PM

We should be hanging people already.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 02:01 PM

Ruby Ridge, Waco, a road side ditch where they gunned down L. Finction, the embassy at Bengazi, and that gate where Americans were served up to terrorist. The list goes on and on.

The lack of outrage outrages me and my kind.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 02:06 PM

The word is nobody will even talk to the FBI now they are so untrustworthy and nobody has any faith in them anymore. Nothing Obummer did not taint in those 8 long years.
Posted By: EdP

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 02:34 PM

The man interrupted the State of the Union. It doesn't matter who his son was or who the speaker was, do that and you get arrested. The demonstrators should not get a pass for disturbing the peace either.
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 02:40 PM

I strongly disagree. Biden used that speech as a campaign speech, not state of the union. If I was that father I would have done the same thing. He should not have been arrested.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by EdP
The man interrupted the State of the Union. It doesn't matter who his son was or who the speaker was, do that and you get arrested. The demonstrators should not get a pass for disturbing the peace either.

How many pro Palestinian protesters were arrested for storming the Capital and will be prosecuted? The system sucks.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Fisher Man
I strongly disagree. Biden used that speech as a campaign speech, not state of the union. If I was that father I would have done the same thing. He should not have been arrested.

Should have waited to meet him personally and throat punched with a ridge hand.
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 03:07 PM

Democrats …….

How is it possible that so many inept people can find themselves in the same country?

ps…

correction for above:

Robert LaVoy Finicum (January 27, 1961 – January 26, 2016)

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Tailhunter
Democrats …….

How is it possible that so many inept people can find themselves in the same country?

ps…

correction for above:

Robert LaVoy Finicum (January 27, 1961 – January 26, 2016)

Absence of Darwinism.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 03:16 PM

If you lost your child to an inept clown that brags about his false accomplishments how would you feel, you will never know.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

Amen

Couldn't agree more.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 03:37 PM

The word is nobody will even talk to the FBI now they are so untrustworthy and nobody has any faith in them anymore. Nothing Obummer did not taint in those 8 long years.

I would never talk to an FBI agent and my Brother is one. He is retiring because of the new corrupt policies.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by EdP

Then why wasn't your beloved Nancy Pigloser arrested when she was tearing up the speech trying to draw and Humiliate Trump?? Your Hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
We should be hanging people already.

Yes.
Posted By: Cletis Richards

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 04:00 PM

Make sure you vote.....will the third party Kennedy throw a screw in the works? Like Ross P. did!
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by Fisher Man

Should have waited to meet him personally and throat punched with a ridge hand.

I like your style, HT!
Posted By: BandB

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by EdP

Surely you jest?
Posted By: bowhunter1

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 04:59 PM

Where is the 1 st. amendment? If biden wasn't such an stupid idiot he would of brought that farther up to the podium and apologized and he would have looked like a real man.
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 05:15 PM

I seem to recall Trump being blamed for the killing of U.S. military personnel (This man's son) because Biden only followed what was Trump's plan. I have to call Bull--it on this, Trump planned an orderly evacuation of Afghanistan with the military (and all equipment) being last to leave. Biden essentially surrendered to the Taliban, pulling the military out first, leaving billions of U.S. equipment, many U.S. citizens (some of whom are still MIA) and our countries allies, Afgan Nationals in this conflict, many of whom were tortured, some tortured to death. And we wonder why so many don't trust this country. Why Democrats still support this loser is beyond me, other than he may be the best they have to offer for staying in power.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by EdP

The supporters of Islamic terror, who delayed the State of the Union Speech, did get a pass though. Justice needs to be just. It should never just be used as a weapon against conservatives.

Keith
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by EdP

I guess I missed the part where Marjorie Taylor Greene was arrested.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by wy.wolfer
I seem to recall Trump being blamed for the killing of U.S. military personnel (This man's son) because Biden only followed what was Trump's plan. I have to call Bull--it on this, Trump planned an orderly evacuation of Afghanistan with the military (and all equipment) being last to leave. Biden essentially surrendered to the Taliban, pulling the military out first, leaving billions of U.S. equipment, many U.S. citizens (some of whom are still MIA) and our countries allies, Afgan Nationals in this conflict, many of whom were tortured, some tortured to death. And we wonder why so many don't trust this country. Why Democrats still support this loser is beyond me, other than he may be the best they have to offer for staying in power.

wy.wolfer, Thanks for that. you were 1000% accurate and dead on. Demented Joe could mess up a steelBall and normally does. Then in Retaliation he MURDERED a whole Family in a van and all were INNOCENT!!! That really made us look STUPID!!!
Posted By: Boco

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 08:05 PM

His anger was misplaced.
It was Trump who signed the surrender treaty with the Taliban,not Biden.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 09:22 PM

It was Trump who signed the surrender treaty with the Taliban,not Biden

True Boco but it was Biden that is responsible for the complete clusterstruck fashion of withdrawal.
Posted By: Marty B

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by EdP

Stop it.

If no one arrested that corrupt witch peloser, after her histrionics at a SOTU adress, then no one should be.

FFS! man.
Posted By: bhugo

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/09/24 11:41 PM

I feel bad for him losing his son. His son is a hero. I’m sure that doesn’t help his grief.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 12:33 AM

Boco, you are a great fur handler, but as a Canadian you should keep your opinions to Canadian affairs.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 12:43 AM

Why?
Are you some kind of official censor on here?And why should stating a fact be censored?
Who appointed you that job?
This is an American forum with American subjects for the most part.If only Americans can contribute to this forum then Paul could ban all non Americans eh?
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
His anger was misplaced.

Trump didn't botch the withdrawal; Biden did.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 12:55 AM

Trump shouldnt have caved to the Talibans deadline.Should have known it would take more time to get out.
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 12:59 AM

Exactly White Marlin, a signed agreement is not the execution of the plan or the intentional neglect of our service men and women.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by white marlin
His anger was misplaced.

Trump didn't botch the withdrawal; Biden did.

As per usual, Robert has it wrong. Trump left four or five thousand troops behind to monitor the Talibans behavior, Biden yanked them. Got a lot of innocent people killed in the process.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 01:06 AM

Saleh told you that Trump had made too many concessions to the Taliban and that trusting the Taliban without verification would come back to bite you.
Posted By: spjones

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 01:13 AM

Not only did the man lose his one son, his other son committed suicide shortly after due to the grief

the 115 page congressional report on the incident,,,,,,

https://foreignaffairs.house.gov/wp...ministrations-Afghanistan-Withdrawal.pdf

Your an moron Boco!!!

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 01:14 AM

No you are.
Quit trying to get the thred scrapped by acting like a 10 year old.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 01:29 AM

Your an moron Boco!!!

Why i call him Bozo

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 01:32 AM

Another 10 year old,with nothing intelligent to say.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 01:35 AM

North American political science authority? Just guy poking the bear and playing the victim over and over again.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 01:36 AM

Trump shouldnt have caved to the Talibans deadline. Should have known it would take more time to get out.

according to the BBC, Trump's original withdrawal date of May 1 was CHANGED BY THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION to September 11.

I guess Joe shouldn't have rushed things to meet THEIR arbitrary deadline.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56955702

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 01:36 AM

Hogwash,You all know it was Trump who drew down the vast majority of the forces over there despite the Taliban not living up to the treaty.
Just cant admit to yourself your king trump was such a bumbler.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 01:41 AM

Everyone saw what happened and knows whom to blame for that fiasco...Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 01:41 AM

Calls everyone a 10 year old just like a 10 year old would that’s priceless.
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by EdP

So should Marjorie Taylor Greene be arrested also for yelling "SAY HER NAME!!"?

Can't have two sets of rules.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 02:27 AM

Why?
Are you some kind of official censor on here?And why should stating a fact be censored?
This is an American forum with American subjects for the most part.If only Americans can contribute to this forum then Paul could ban all non Americans eh?

And the really great part is you don't have to know what you are talking about to contribute.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 02:29 AM

Or the Palestinian protesters that piped up as well,,,,,they didn’t get arrested

Cuffing a gold star father

Disgusting!!!!!

Only a super loser would try defending that,,,,sad
Posted By: Spike369

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 02:32 AM

His anger was misplaced.

It was Biden who screwed it up!
Posted By: Spike369

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 02:33 AM

His anger was misplaced.

It was Biden who screwed it up!
Trump shouldnt have caved to the Talibans deadline.Should have known it would take more time to get out.

Trump didn't. He wasn't even in office.
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 02:33 AM

Here's the facts. Read as much as you want.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/08/timeline-of-u-s-withdrawal-from-afghanistan/
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 02:38 AM

Gosh Boco, give Trump a break. Afterall, he doesn't have those Canadian super powers you folks seem to have.

wink

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 03:09 AM

You mean like you just did,LOLOLOL.
what a buffoon.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 03:41 AM

You mean like you just did,LOLOLOL.
what a buffoon.

Narcissistic 10 year old I should have made that clear. LOL I just don’t care what’s going on in your country even if I did I’m not goofy to start trouble just to get attention things are not that boring here.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 04:49 AM

Suck it up Karen.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 05:14 AM

Why?

Yes. smile smile smile
(It's extra funny because I thought of it first. I don't really mean it. We need you foreigners to pipe in and be wrong from time to time. It makes us look smarter.)
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 05:39 AM

Can a moderator explain to me how recently an acquaintance was told to behave for name calling when an acquaintance never did any name calling and simply posted rebuttal facts, but Boco, can name call all day long all the time, and get nothing? I am asking for a friend.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 10:32 AM

Good question. Being a man of law and order he should know the rules.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 11:23 AM

At some point Boco...
Posted By: EdP

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by EdP

Law Dog said

How many pro Palestinian protesters were arrested for storming the Capital and will be prosecuted? The system sucks.

I agree entirely and hope the charges are dropped.
Posted By: Guss

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 12:21 PM

Trumps the man!

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 12:24 PM

I'd love to hear Boco's analysis AFTER reading the information that bowhunter27295 provided in his link.

any REASONABLY intelligent person would have to conclude that Biden was wholly responsible for that fiasco.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 01:56 PM

I'd love to hear Boco's analysis AFTER reading the information that bowhunter27295 provided in his link.

any REASONABLY intelligent person would have to conclude that Biden was wholly responsible for that fiasco.

I read it. It appears two presidents had a hand in the retreat. Did we get out clean? No. I’m just glad the u.s. is no longer wasting lives and resources in afganistan. Too bad Bush and Obama didn’t have the backbone to get the u.s. out years ago.
Posted By: Guss

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 03:35 PM

Biden has so much blood on his hands now I don't think he really cares.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 03:45 PM

His anger was misplaced.

Once again BOCO it was your beloved Demented Joe that threw out the withdraw plans the same as he did with the Closed Border Plans that Trump had in effect. It is people like you that keep trying to make your beloved Demented Joe as a Hero when anyone with an IQ above 5 knows he is NOT!!!

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 03:51 PM

Your an moron Boco!!!

Why i call him Bozo

That is what he is known as!!!!!

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 03:54 PM

Once again you have Bozo and his WAAA WAAA WAAA TRUMP but now we should add Heil Demented Joe to it.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 05:03 PM

Lots of name callers on here,
I can take it,you Karens need to learn to take what you start.
Posted By: Shakeyjake

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 05:31 PM

[Linked Image]
Bunch a tattletales!

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 05:43 PM

Lots of name callers on here,
I can take it,you Karens need to learn to take what you start.

Ok you Racist LIAR!!! Tell us all again how your beloved Border is closed!!! Tell us all again how Trump was an Epstein visitor on his Island!!! Tell us all again your never ending LIES and BS as well as your never ending WAAA WAAA TRUMP and your Heil Demented Joe!!!

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 06:51 PM

Go cash your disability cheque brannon and then go trapping,lol.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt

I read it. It appears two presidents had a hand in the retreat.

a LOT can and WILL change in five months in a war. Trump's plan was May 1. Biden CHANGED that date to September 11, with the benefit of five more months of "intel" than Trump had.

no, the fault lies with one Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr...

PERIOD.

(if he changed one part of Trump's original plan, he could have changed any/ALL of it...it's on Biden!)
Posted By: hippie

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 06:58 PM

Next the trolls will be blaming Trump for Biden changing the a border policies.

Ignore the day drunks.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 07:32 PM

Boco, As part of the United States-Taliban deal, the Trump administration agreed to an initial reduction of U.S. forces from 13,000 to 8,600 troops by July 2020. This would allow for an orderly withdrawal of civilians, contractors, and Afghan allies in the war against Taliban extremism, like killing parents of female children allowed to have an education beyond sixth grade. This was orchestrated to be followed by a complete withdrawal of the final troops AND EQUIPMENT by May 1st. 2021, ONLY IF THE TALIBAN KEPT IT'S COMMITMENTS TO THE WITHDRAWAL. The U.S. people and politicians were largely in agreement that it was time to try to let the Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF) defend the democracy that most Afghans wanted. The Taliban fighting there were mostly radical Muslims from other Arab countries. The Biden administration's final decision to pull all U.S. troops, without leaving any residual U.S. forces to advise and instruct, threw the ANSF into collapse, allowing for the abandonment of U.S. civilians, Billions in sophisticated hardware, abandoning Afghan allies that wanted us there, and had assisted in battling the Taliban to be murdered and tortured, and the disillusionment and surrender of ANSF forces. This is what Biden accomplished, a complete surrender. You are a respected trapper and superb fur handler and should stick to commenting on something you understand, instead of blathering your leftist, socialist nonsense about things you neither understand, or know about, it only makes you appear as a liberal rabble rouser.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 07:35 PM

Suck it up Karen.

You know if you take the Os away you have BC a coincidence it makes a guy wonder. LOL
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 09:02 PM

Suck it up Karen.

Biden should move to Canada.That would raise the IQ of both countries. grin

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 09:03 PM

grin

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 09:33 PM

Dirt can see it,cause he aint a Trump worshipper.
Putting all the blame on Biden is inaccurate.Both had accountability but it was Trump who put his name on the Treaty and gave way too much to the Taliban,and he was warned about it too which makes it even worse.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 09:39 PM

Putting all the blame on Biden is inaccurate.Both had accountability but it was Trump who put his name on the Treaty and gave way too much to the Taliban,and he was warned about it too which makes it even worse.

get a grip on Reality. Trump was out of Power in January.

Biden changed SOME of Trump's decisions, and COULD have changed the rest.

it was BIDEN who [messed] up...and EVERYBODY with a functioning brain knows it!

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 10:55 PM

Read the Timeline,your brain must be clouded with Trump worship syndrome.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 11:03 PM

Biden was in charge from January 21, 2021.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 11:20 PM

You never liked Trump because your one of them fellas that LOVES more Government control (makes you feel safer cause you cant have guns to protect yourself),,and Trump is for less government control.Also Trump has a set,,,and your Man Queen has,,,,well Im not sure what it has other than some pretty dresses. grin

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 11:24 PM

Amen to that !

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/10/24 11:32 PM

It shouldn’t be surprising to anyone,,,, it’s the super losers in the NDP ridings that keep Trudeau in power

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/11/24 05:47 PM

Refer to my earlier post.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/11/24 07:28 PM

Even Obama is on recording saying never underestimate how bad Joe Biden can F*** things up. So take a good plan can change it to the point if is a complete failure but some how that still Trump's fault.

You can't change Trump's plan then blaim Trump when the changed plan fails. Well people with the ability to think can't.
Posted By: Larry Baer

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/11/24 07:45 PM

It's up to us now since our police are not standing up for us or protecting us. It's obvious they work for the politicians who pay their bills and not for us.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/11/24 08:21 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Keith

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/11/24 08:25 PM

[Linked Image]

Keith

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/12/24 01:50 AM

Go cash your disability cheque brannon and then go trapping,lol.

There goes Doctor LIAR again!!! It is called a PENSION!!! Something real workers got when they took a real job with an education. You know like when you still try to blame the USA for not Financing the Ukraine but then ignore the fact that YOU CANUCKS have not done ANYTHING!!!

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/12/24 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Keith

Bozo???!!!

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/12/24 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

Even Obama is on recording saying never underestimate how bad Joe Biden can F*** things up. So take a good plan can change it to the point if is a complete failure but some how that still Trump's fault.

You can't change Trump's plan then blaim Trump when the changed plan fails. Well people with the ability to think can't.

The last sentence hit it!!!

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/12/24 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by Bear Tracker
Can a moderator explain to me how recently an acquaintance was told to behave for name calling when an acquaintance never did any name calling and simply posted rebuttal facts, but Boco, can name call all day long all the time, and get nothing? I am asking for a friend.

BOZO must be an acception!!! He is a Racist LIAR and a Hypocrite and nothing!!!

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/12/24 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by randall brannon
Originally Posted by KeithC
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Keith

Bozo???!!!

That's justin trudeau, Canada's prime minister, the self affirmed, chattel property of the king of England to.be inherited by the king's heirs. The people in the third picture are trudeau's family, who like all other Canadians, are also owned by the English king. I don't know who the cross dressers next to trudeau are in the first picture. There are many dozens of pictures of trudeau with transvestites.

Keith
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/12/24 01:01 PM

I drove by a new rv park down here ( AZ ) the other day. It was called the Maga RV park with a sign showing a drawing of Trump. It was just a gravel parking lot with other businesses around with gravel parking lots. It was fairly full. I suspect the people who chose to stay here, didn’t see it as a gravel parking lot.
Posted By: Trapset

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/12/24 01:35 PM

IMO that father should have been invited on stage and apologized too.

The parents of the fallen pay the ultimate price, as any of them would trade places with their child if they could, but they can’t. Arresting this father who appeared to peacefully leave with police after saying what he had to say is the real crime here. My heart goes out to him and all the parents of the fallen.

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/12/24 01:38 PM

Anyone trying to defend a goldstar father being cuff’n’stuffed is a LOSER!
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Gold Star Parent arrested at State of the Union - 03/12/24 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by spjones
Anyone trying to defend a goldstar father being cuff’n’stuffed is a LOSER!

X-2
© 2024 Trapperman Forums