Home

Truck tool box/tonno

Posted By: AJE

Truck tool box/tonno - 03/06/24 10:26 PM

Anyone know of good tricks or seal/ant to keep water from leaking around/under those large truck toolboxes & getting under the tonno cover? Maybe some leakage is inevitable
Posted By: Murphy

Re: Truck tool box/tonno - 03/06/24 11:21 PM

Buy a Weather Guard box. This box does not leak.

Re: Truck tool box/tonno - 03/07/24 01:14 AM

I don't think the box itself leaks, but I'll keep that in mind.
Posted By: w side rd 151

Re: Truck tool box/tonno - 03/07/24 03:53 PM

Checkout Diamond Back bed covers It is the most well made bed cover I have ever seen No matter which type of door pattern you get the bed of the truck is accessible from the side of the truck They are well made and easy to install If installed correctly they are leak proof And the design makes the inside of the bed a good place to fasten metal bins or plastic storage boxes to keep your gear organized and easy to get to Without having to crawl Into the bed of the truck .

Re: Truck tool box/tonno - 03/08/24 02:27 AM

My toolbox is Delta & tonno is Access. Interestingly, the new toolbox came dirty inside. I asked around & someone said it's aluminum oxide--Now I have to figure out how to get that blackish gray residue out of the box

Re: Truck tool box/tonno - 03/09/24 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by w side rd 151
Checkout Diamond Back bed covers It is the most well made bed cover I have ever seen No matter which type of door pattern you get the bed of the truck is accessible from the side of the truck They are well made and easy to install If installed correctly they are leak proof And the design makes the inside of the bed a good place to fasten metal bins or plastic storage boxes to keep your gear organized and easy to get to Without having to crawl Into the bed of the truck .

I'll consider.
I'm hoping to find a way to use the Delta box & Access tonneau cover that I removed from my old Silverado.

Re: Truck tool box/tonno - 03/11/24 05:16 PM

Do many of you use a toolbox / tonneau combo on your trucks? It makes it harder to setup & more challenging to water tight, but is nice.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums