Home

Ed Medvetz

Posted By: Idaho Bison

Ed Medvetz - 02/26/24 07:16 AM

Is he still producing the Paws I-Trip Pans?
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Ed Medvetz - 02/26/24 01:49 PM

He told me a couple years ago he was giving it up because of the cost of steel and he was 80 years old. Maybe he sold his business, I don't know. I bought pans and swivels and center chain mounts for Bridger # 4 DLS's the last time I talked to him. He was always fun to talk to when I ordered parts.
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Ed Medvetz - 02/26/24 02:52 PM

Ed is a good old friend. I haven't seen or spoken to him in some time now. He doesn't live too far away. I don't get out that way much.

He was and is a good innovator and inventor. He was doing well the last I spoke to him.
Posted By: Idaho Bison

Re: Ed Medvetz - 03/12/24 10:58 AM

Finally talked to Ed. I hadn't spoken to him in awhile. He has down and out for a bit but is on the mend and still providing is pans.
Posted By: James Peterson

Re: Ed Medvetz - 03/12/24 12:39 PM

Glad to hear he’s still out there! Ed was a great help when I was modifying some 3 double long springs. Thanks again Ed stay well.
Posted By: MChewk

Re: Ed Medvetz - 03/12/24 03:04 PM

Ed is GOOD PEOPLE! Just like Mr. Peterson he took the time to walk me through the steps when using his products...thanks Ed.
Posted By: Buck (Zandra)

Re: Ed Medvetz - 03/13/24 02:12 PM

He walked me through installing his pans on no.3 and 4 jumps a few years back.We had quite a talk on using jumps on predators.Great guy
© 2024 Trapperman Forums