Home

Electric Car

Posted By: randall brannon

Electric Car - 02/25/24 04:58 PM

About 6 months ago my Cousins neighbor had her car catch on fire. It was electric and ever since then she has been screaming about Vandalism and Coal miners did it. Well Yesterday my Cousin was at the sheriffs office gatting a renewal form for motorcycle and he just happened to ask if they ever caught who burned Marjarie's car? He looked at him kinda funny and asked why he thought that someone did it. My Cousin told him that he hears from her about 3 times a week that some Coal Miners Vandalled her car and Burnt it. The Officer told my Cousin that was a lie and she knows dang well that the Battery was the cause of it. Furtermore the Insurance company already settled. She must be a Demonrat!! Only a Demonrat will accuse some one of doing something when they know dang well they didn't. Trump is a perfect example!! grin
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Electric Car - 02/25/24 05:01 PM

Okay I'll ask. Why did she think coal miners did it?
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Electric Car - 02/25/24 05:05 PM

Not only are electric cars impractical, but they are dangerous as well. I would never own one.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Electric Car - 02/25/24 05:08 PM

Tell her that electric cars provide job security for miners as those darn things run mostly on coal.
Posted By: Guss

Re: Electric Car - 02/25/24 05:31 PM

Ask the Fench how did their electric cars do.

Re: Electric Car - 02/25/24 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Okay I'll ask. Why did she think coal miners did it?

Because like most Demonrats she had to blame someone and the easiest to blame are the ones that make fun of her little Matchbox car. She still will not let on that it was herlittle Battery on wheels. She also wants mandatory Solar Panels. But her Biden Harris sign was vandaled. Someone painted Trump over it. She blamed that on Coal Miners too. She threatened to spray paint over my Coal WV License Plate until I reminded her that paybacks are heck.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Electric Car - 02/25/24 05:57 PM

Ask her how those tires are made on them all....better yet-ask her how the electricity is made that those things plug into to charge ? Or the amount of environmental pollution it takes to make one of those fire starter batteries ?

If anyone doesn't want to know and see where they are in error, they won't believe anything anyway.
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Electric Car - 02/25/24 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Sharon
Ask her how those tires are made on them all....better yet-ask her how the electricity is made that those things plug into to charge ? Or the amount of environmental pollution it takes to make one of those fire starter batteries ?

If anyone doesn't want to know and see where they are in error, they won't believe anything anyway.

X2
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Electric Car - 02/25/24 06:08 PM

Where does all of the minerals for the metal come from? Glitter farts?

Re: Electric Car - 02/25/24 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by mad_mike

Where does all of the minerals for the metal come from? Glitter farts?

I had words with her. She is the same one arrested for tearing down Fences to let Livestock out because it is not Morally right to butcher defenseless animals. She even called the police on us when we had Deer hanging during Deer season. Claimed it was making her emotionally sick. I told her that it was probably stupidity doing that. She needs to move back to her City and I believe Maryland. Heck she even called the police for us riding Horses claiming that is abuse of an animal. Now I wonder why nobody in that county can stand her.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Electric Car - 02/25/24 06:29 PM

Well Randall, now that you explain all that, there is most likely, no hope . She seems incapable of left brain reason . Even right brain interaction is not linked to blind angry emotion.

The only thing that might have her humble her pride is to experience a very dire accident involving the results of all she wants to support . Of someone, or something that is dear to her, emotionally.

I hope she regains sanity without such an unfortunate event to endure .
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: Electric Car - 02/25/24 07:17 PM

Some radicals never learn to be quiet in an area that is predominantly on the other side of their beliefs, LOL, it's quite comical to watch them bleed all the time for their arrogance !

I have no argument against them speaking their belief's and have no sympathy for them either when they get answered in ways other than vocal abuse !
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Electric Car - 02/25/24 08:02 PM

Buddy has a Tesla that he loves to brag up about how green it is and my vehicles run on Dino fuel. Every year we meet in MO to turkey hunt but he never brings it because it’s not practical to travel that far with it.

Re: Electric Car - 02/25/24 08:07 PM

Well Randall, now that you explain all that, there is most likely, no hope . She seems incapable of left brain reason . Even right brain interaction is not linked to blind angry emotion.

The only thing that might have her humble her pride is to experience a very dire accident involving the results of all she wants to support . Of someone, or something that is dear to her, emotionally.

I hope she regains sanity without such an unfortunate event to endure .

Sharon, I think you hit it Bullseye. Ever since she moved there she has been very vocal and very Leftist. Then she wonders why nobody in the neighborhood wants anything to do with her. She has alienated everyone and very quick to blame. My cousin claims she wakes up every morning looking for something to complain about.
Posted By: cotton

Re: Electric Car - 02/25/24 08:33 PM

Coalminers should love EV'S , them batteries got to get juice from somewhere.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums