Home

FHA account

Posted By: Hankit

FHA account - 02/24/24 03:15 AM

This was my first time sending fur to FHA. Dropped off the fur to our agent first week of January. How long does it take to get an account and how do they contact you with that info?
Thanks
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: FHA account - 02/24/24 03:37 AM

Wait forever.....and then two days more. Was this helpful?
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: FHA account - 02/24/24 03:42 AM

If you go to the FH web site, there is a place for a seller log in. You will need to contact FH to get a password. You will probably need the number of your receipt.

Once you log in to your account, you can see the status of your pelts. At this point, it will probably show what they’ve received and that’s it. Once everything is graded and the catalog ready, your account will be updated to show grades. That will be about the 18th of March.
Posted By: Hankit

Re: FHA account - 02/24/24 05:06 AM

Thanks. Will do that
Posted By: Shakeyjake

Re: FHA account - 02/24/24 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by wissmiss
If you go to the FH web site, there is a place for a seller log in. You will need to contact FH to get a password. You will probably need the number of your receipt.

Once you log in to your account, you can see the status of your pelts. At this point, it will probably show what they’ve received and that’s it. Once everything is graded and the catalog ready, your account will be updated to show grades. That will be about the 18th of March.

Wissmiss nailed it.
Your account number on your receipt will be your user name. Can’t recall how I got my password, but start by logging in under “trapper” link. Last auction my lots were up about 2-3 days before the auction. Once you’re in, click “view sales” up top. I dropped off fur twice this year, click the receipt to see the quantities.
[Linked Image]
© 2024 Trapperman Forums