Home

buckshot deal if your interested

Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

buckshot deal if your interested - 02/23/24 11:58 PM

Fiocchi defense 119 for 250 rounds of #1 buck that happens to be labeled 00 on some of the hulls

I have had a couple boxes of this it is #1 30 cal vs 00 33 cal the stuff I have had has had wads holding the 3x3x3 stacked 9 pellets so you don't get lead riding your bore to do that it has to be a little smaller

yes the crimps are goofy looking way caved in but they hold the buck in and the stuff shot decent better than any other cheap buckshot I tried

so if you are looking to stock up on 50 cent around buck shot here you go

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/102326523?pid=824084

they are also running free shipping today

feel free to buy them out I already ordered
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: buckshot deal if your interested - 02/24/24 12:57 AM

Seems like a great deal
Posted By: MnJag

Re: buckshot deal if your interested - 02/24/24 01:07 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a case.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: buckshot deal if your interested - 02/24/24 01:31 AM

Good deal. #1 buck is a very hard hitting pellet. Once fired the shell cases can be reloaded a few more times.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: buckshot deal if your interested - 02/24/24 07:11 PM

they are still running free shipping on orders over $99 if your looking for any ammo or gear

Re: buckshot deal if your interested - 02/24/24 07:18 PM

if your wondering what I meant about deep sort of odd crimp and since I shot my last 2 rounds of it yesterday here is a picture
I found on the internet , this is of nickel plated I had one round of that yesterday and one round of the not Nickle plated which is what the sale is on.

https://www.luckygunner.com/12-gauge-2-3-4-9-pellets-1-buckshot-fiocchi-80-rounds-in-field-box

lucky has it in 1150 reduced recoil and 1325 , the stuff midway has is 1250fps lucky is getting over a dollar a round

Re: buckshot deal if your interested - 02/29/24 01:56 AM

it arrived today other than they used their blue hulls it as the other fiocchi buck I have had in the past was
9 pellet in a wad , sort of odd looking crimp

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Yellowbelly

Re: buckshot deal if your interested - 02/29/24 02:19 AM

Probably an odd crimp because of the pellet count I believe a 2 3/4 should have 16 pellets. At least that's what Winchester has

Re: buckshot deal if your interested - 02/29/24 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Yellowbelly
Probably an odd crimp because of the pellet count I believe a 2 3/4 should have 16 pellets. At least that's what Winchester has

12 and 16 are common in #1 buck when loaded without a wad they lay in layers of 4

in a wad it takes layers of 3

it is a lighter load I pulled one apart out of curiosity and weight it was between 13/16 and 7/8oz of lead .850 is what my scale said but that scale is .80 .85 or .9 id doesn't do hundreds of an ounce more accurate than .05oz

last week I shot a racoon running away with my last round of the fiocchi buck loaded this same way it worked so I will take buck even if a little light for the price of bird shot.

I will try and pattern some this weekend if I can get out.
I remember it doing decent in the past.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums