Home

GOD bless Navalny and his family

Posted By: bowhunter27295

GOD bless Navalny and his family - 02/19/24 12:29 AM

Alexei Navlany, opposition leader to the putin regime has died after enduring brutal treatment and nerve agent poisoning. His spirit would remind me of Paul.

So putin put anyone in opposition to him in prison and anyone associated with the opposition leader or movement.

Starting to sound eerily prescient. In all seriousness, it really does scare and dishearten me.

Here's the article. I hope I have the courage to endure and die like him. It will take GODLY intervention.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/frigid-cells-mystery-injections-prison-152704584.html
Posted By: Boco

Re: GOD bless Navalny and his family - 02/19/24 01:05 AM

God Bless him he was a brave man.Murdered by the thug.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: GOD bless Navalny and his family - 02/19/24 01:44 AM

The U.S journalist who died in a Ukrainian prison didn't get near as much attention as a Russian killed in a Russian prison.

Re: GOD bless Navalny and his family - 02/19/24 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
The U.S journalist who died in a Ukrainian prison didn't get near as much attention as a Russian killed in a Russian prison.

Please start a thread. I would like to read more info on this.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: GOD bless Navalny and his family - 02/19/24 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

Please start a thread. I would like to read more info on this.

Gonzalo lira.

I'll leave it to someone else to make a thread If they see fit, I have super covid or some nonsense and am sick as a dog.
Posted By: DiggerDale

Re: GOD bless Navalny and his family - 02/19/24 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Alexei Navlany, opposition leader to the putin regime has died after enduring brutal treatment and nerve agent poisoning. His spirit would remind me of Paul.

So putin put anyone in opposition to him in prison and anyone associated with the opposition leader or movement.

Starting to sound eerily prescient. In all seriousness, it really does scare and dishearten me.

Here's the article. I hope I have the courage to endure and die like him. It will take GODLY intervention.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/frigid-cells-mystery-injections-prison-152704584.html

You need to think about where you are getting your information....
Posted By: g smith

Re: GOD bless Navalny and his family - 02/19/24 03:46 AM

Dale maybe you could enlighten us on your source . The man is dead .Jesus will judge the case .I will say it is very dangerous to oppose leadership in Russia . May the God console Alexei's friends and family .

Re: GOD bless Navalny and his family - 02/19/24 03:46 AM

I understand about yahoo. It is one of the pages I go to so I get well rounded info. Everything from MSLSD to newsmax.

Re: GOD bless Navalny and his family - 02/19/24 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by g smith
Dale maybe you could enlighten us on your source . The man is dead .Jesus will judge the case .I will say it is very dangerous to oppose leadership in Russia . May the God console Alexei's friends and family .

The same can be said fo this country.
Posted By: K52

Re: GOD bless Navalny and his family - 02/19/24 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by g smith

In case you haven't noticed it's not real healthy here either to oppose the leadership. Arkancide anyone?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums